Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr Ashok Gehlot, and it was launched in the year 2021. Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan is a government health insurance scheme that provides cashless health insurance up to INR 50 lakh to permanent residents of Rajasthan.
What is Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana?
The government of Rajasthan launched the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana to offer health insurance plans worth INR 50 lakhs to particular sections of the society that might not be financially independent. This health plan covers more than 1,576 medical procedures. In addition, insured individuals are free to visit any public or private hospital to take medical treatments.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
The below table shows the highlights of Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan:
Mr Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister, Rajasthan
Sum Insured Amount
Up to INR 50 Lakh
all government hospitals and some private hospitals
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan Eligibility Criteria
Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan:
- To avail the benefits of this scheme applicants have to pay Rs 850 every year.
- Applicants must be from below poverty line families.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan provides financial assistance to all the residents of Rajasthan in case of medical emergencies. Take a look at the benefits of this plan, which are listed as follows:
- Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana offers cashless treatments to the residents of Rajasthan in the registered network hospitals.
- Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana offers a sum insured of INR 50 Lakhs.
- Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan offers coverage for more than 1576 medical tests.
Salient Features of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
Below mentioned are the salient features of mukhyamantri chiranjeevi swasthya bima yojana:
- Health insurance for all the families that come under BPL, NFSA, and SECC.
- Beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana (ABMGRSBY) can get coverage under the scheme.
- Mukhyamantri chiranjeevi swasthya bima yojana offers free coverage to Small/marginal farmers and Contractual workers.
- People who do not come under the eligible category can also get insured by paying a nominal premium of INR 850 per year.
- Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana covers Covid-19 treatment and hemodialysis.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration Process
Residents of Rajasthan can register themselves under Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana.
- Fill the registration form.
- Submit the registration form.
- Applicants will get the Login credentials after successfully submitting the registration form.
- Login with the help of a user ID and password.
- Click on the application form of the Mukhyamentri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana and fill it.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it.
How to apply online for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Rajasthan?
Given below are the steps to apply online for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Rajasthan:
- Log in with your login credentials (user Id and password)
- Enter the asked information
- Open the dashboard
- Fill the online Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana form
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Download and print the application form
Document Required for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Registration:
Below mentioned are the documents required for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana:
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Statement
- Address proof
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
How to check the Status of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Online?
To check the status of the application form for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana. Follow the below mentioned steps:
- Submit the application form, and then it will be verified by the authorities
- You will get a link, and by clicking on the link you can check the status of the request
- In case of application get rejected, you will get a notification on your Status
Below mentioned are the contact details for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana:
Shri Pankaj Sharma (Dy. Director)
Rajasthan State Health Assurance Agency
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address: Old RTDC Building, Hotel Swagatam Campus, Opp. Railway Station, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302006