Rakshabandhan is a Hindu festival that commemorates brotherhood, love, and protection. The relationship between a brother and a sister is unique and beyond words to describe. In different states, the event is known as Rakhi Poornima, Nariyal Poornima, and Kajari Poornima and is celebrated differently, but the purpose is the same. On that note, why not buy your beloved sister the perfect gift that expresses all the festival elements, i.e. the best health insurance policy.
Why Buy a Health Insurance Policy for Your Sister?
Buying a health insurance plan not only shows that you care for your sister but also ensures that you protect your sister for n number of years. Health insurance might be pretty helpful in an emergency. As far as we know, COVID-19 is still circulating throughout India, along with other ailments and viruses such as monkeypox. As a result, health insurance is becoming a need in everyone's life. So, this is the right time to buy your sister the best health insurance. Furthermore, having health insurance offers several significant advantages, including:
- Expenses for maternity leave and coverage for a newborn infant are included.
- Financial Assistance.
- Many health insurance cover both pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses.
- A daycare process does not require being insured for a 24-hour hospital stay.
- At specific times, free health check-up fees may also be covered.
Benefits Under Health Insurance Policy
Many benefits come under health insurance plans, especially when you buy health insurance online. If you are buying a health plan for your beloved sister, you must ensure you understand all the benefits the policy offers.
- Financial Security: Health insurance policies offer comprehensive financial protection against unpleasant and unexpected financial upheavals, particularly as medical treatment costs continue to climb.
- Cashless Treatment: Most health insurance policies provide cashless hospitalisation to the insured through the insurer's network of hospitals. This expedites and expedites the insured's health insurance claim procedure.
- Income Tax Benefits: Purchasing a health insurance plan might help you save money on your taxes. This can help your sister to save a good amount of money.
- Domiciliary Expenses: Most health insurance policies cover domiciliary expenditures, which occur when an insured individual with a condition or accident receives hospital-like care at home.
- AYUSH Treatment: A health insurance plan cover various alternative treatments such as Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy.
As a brother, it is your responsibility to protect your sister, so you need to make sure you get the best health insurance plan for your sister. It is also suggested that you purchase health insurance early in life to acquire greater coverage while paying a lower price.
Tips to Buy the Health Insurance Policy for your Sister
Here are some general tips to help you to get the best health insurance plan for your sister.
- Purchase insurance for your sister from a reputable health insurance company.
- Compare health insurance online to get your sister's best health insurance policy.
- Look for a plan that provides cashless benefits to your sister. This will enable your sister to receive cashless care at a network hospital, which is an excellent feature.
- Do not compromise on the coverage benefits even if the premium is higher. It’s better to have a comprehensive plan.
Because celebrations necessitate spending money on gifts. Providing something valuable that will endure a long time and serve the finest purpose is usually preferable. Gifting a health insurance plan is a great alternative in this instance, which is why more and more individuals are choosing insurance as a present for various occasions, including Raksha Bandhan gifts.