Tips For Taking Care of Health In The Rainy Season
The rainy season is ever awaited time due to sweltering summers. However, this brings some unwelcome guests, which must be avoided. Since no one can keep at home or devour the foods cooked at home every time, several tips are in stock, assisting you to take care of your health along enjoying the rainy season.
Seasonal changes are the significant barriers that turn the immune system of people weaken, resulting in a sick and unhealthy body. As everything has a solution, thus, you need to follow the below tips to keep healthy, fit, and happy in this rainy season.
Precautions To Be Taken During Rainy Seasons:
- Sanitize your hands frequently: For starters, this is one of the primary measures. Make sure to wash your once you touched the objects, clothes, medicines or food. Else, the transmission of viruses and bacteria will be done. Another significant factor to keep in mind to use water and liquid soap, instead of using bar soap or an antibacterial gel. The fact is, bar soaps can accumulate some bacteria, and the antibacterial gel loses its effectiveness after the third application in a single day.
- Keep the articles, equipment, and surroundings clean: Make sure to clean inside and outside of your home frequently. You need to consider floors, tables, kitchen bars, bookshelves, lamps, utensils, remote controls and, even your cell phones. Use disinfectant wipes to facilitate the task more straightforwardly.
- Consume food supplements: Food supplements will work as petrol for your body as it offers an entire volume of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, etc. which is massively required to stand out against the bacteria or viruses.
- Enrolled for pesticide control: In the rainy season, dangerous insects and pesticides come out, which you need to be prevented by availing pesticide controlling services.
If you remember these health tips during monsoon, you will keep away from diseases.
Most Common Diseases In The Rainy Season
- Cholera: Cholera is caused by contaminated food and water, along with having poor hygienic conditions. Its symptoms are severe diarrhea due to watery stool and vomiting. It can cause death to the patients within some hours.
- Typhoid: Typhoid is a dangerous disease caused due to contaminated food or sharing foods with an infected person. A virus named as Salmonella causes it. The symptoms are severe abdomen pain, high fever and headaches, frequent vomiting, etc.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a waterborne viral infection caused due to contaminated drinking water or food, where flies or other insects sit frequently. The symptoms are Jaundice, Nausea, Fever, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Loss of appetite, and fatigue.
- Influenza: The influenza virus has mutated throughout the history of humanity. It is one of the most common conditions, not only in the rainy season but throughout the year. Cold symptoms are present, along with fever and upset stomach. In these cases, it is necessary to medicate the patient so that his recovery is prompt.
- Malaria: Due to rain, water gets clogged, resulting in a lot of mosquitoes and other bacterias. All this further result in malaria, which occurs only due to bacterial mosquito bites.
- Dengue: Like malaria, Dengue is also a cause of a mosquito bite, having dengue virus. It is a hazardous disease, even a life-threatening.
Besides, from the preventive measures like consuming the clean drinking water and foods, better sanitation and handwashing, and vaccines, to keep away from the dangerous disease, you consider to avail disease specific insurance plans available with insurers.
Health insurance protects you from water-borne and virus diseases by offering disease-specific plans at nominal prices. While availing insurance, remember that dengue is a disease which will have the maximum retail insurance plans compared with others.
Make sure to cover you with the blanket of insurance plans to keep you safe and confident during the rainy seasons.