If you are looking for a motorbike in India and your budget is beyond 50k, you can get some great models from top companies at your convenience. However, if you are ready to increase the price range till 80k, you will get the best in the market. Here is a compilation of the top 5 motorbikes between 60k and 80k for your ready reference.
- TVS APACHE RTR 180: Launched in 2007, and priced between 75k and 80k, it is still one of the best of the lot. The RTR or Racing Throttle Response gives a sporty vibe to the rider, and the design is simply mind-blowing. This 177.4cc bike comes with an anti-lock braking system in the higher variant which ensures safety for the rider. You would love the 177cc DTSi engine that can pull up a power of 17.03 bhp @ 8500 rpm. The bike is good to ride with an excellent air cooling system, a Wet Multi-Plate clutch, and 5-gear manual transmission system. The maximum speed limit is 124 kmpl.
- HERO HUNK: As the name suggests, you can get a blend of style and performance. Priced a little below than 75k, this motorbike gives the rider a great ride with a 149.2cc engine with a 14.4 bhp power output and 5 gears transmission system. The maximum speed limit is 107kmpl. Each of the two colour variants come with disc brakes in front which ensures safety for the rider as well.
- BAJAJ PULSAR 180 DTSi – You would love this bike that pulls up a power of 17.02 Ps @ 8500 rpm and 14.22 Nm @ 6500 rpm torque. There are 5-speed gears with Multi-Plate clutches and twin ignition system, and it comes with a 15L fuel tank. If you are looking for a fuel efficient bike with a strong, powerful engine, this one is for you! Buy it by paying a little more than Rs 70000 and impress your peers.
- BAJAJ V12: The 124.5cc bike returns a power of 10.50 bhp. At 55kmpl, it is one of the more practical options to choose if you are involved in daily commuting. Features like electric start and low fuel indicator make it a great urban travel option. The premium urban commuter bike retails for Rs 58,300 (drum brakes) and Rs 61,283 (disc brakes).
- BAJAJ AVENGER STREET 150: The 150cc bike returns an impressive mileage of 45 kmpl. With a power of 14.54 bhp @ 9000 rpm on a twin spark, 2 valve DTS-i engine with 5-speed gears, it is a great ride for the city as well as for highway trips. The Avenger 150 is available for purchase at Rs 78,368 (ex-showroom).
It is quite obvious that if you pay more, you get a better-featured bike that can add much to your style statement. However, if your budget can’t exceed 80k, you can check out these bikes for the best in class performance and sporty looks.
Checkout best Bikes under 1.5 Lacs you can use for daily commute here.