Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
It is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability and strength.Bajaj Allianz received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 2nd May, 2001 to conduct various businesses (including Health Insurance business) in India. The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE.As on 31st March 2014 Bajaj Allianz maintained its premier position in the industry by achieving growth as well as profitability. Bajaj Allianz has made a profit before tax of Rs. 587 crores and has become the only private insurer to cross the Rs.100 crore mark in profit before tax in the last two years. The profit after tax was Rs.409 crores, 39% higher than the previous year.
Claim Process & Form
If you have to make a claim then you’ll need to fill up a few forms. The process is simple. You need to get in touch with the company’s customer care. If you need any assistance please get in touch with our Claim Assist team.
Cashless Garage Listings
Every company has it’s own recommended garages where you can get your vehicle repaired. The reason they do this is to ensure you get the best service and also so that you save time. Here is a list of garages that offer you cashless transactions.
If you have a complaint or any problem with your insurance then you have every right to file a complaint. The IRDA insist that every issue raised by a consumer needs to be addressed and sorted out at once.
Ajay Oaksaved 51% on Toyota Fortuner "Apart from getting me a faboulous discount of over 50%, renewbuy.com made the process so easy to renew my policy." Rajesh Relansaved 50% on Mercedes E280 "Had an excellent customer experience with best quote as compared to other aggregator sites. I was delivered the policy well within the promised timeline." Muralidhara Kadaba "Great experience. Quick. Easy. Hassle free." Rajat Bahadursaved 50% on Volkswagen Vento "I had to renew the insurance for my wife's car on the last day of expiry. Even though it was a complex case of transfer from a lease company, team Renewbuy delivered a swift and seamless experience via their website and brought about savings of more than 50% on the premium from last year. The entire process took only 30 minutes from the comfort of my office!!" Amit Sinhasaved 33% on Maruti Alto "Had an excellent customer experience with best quote as compared to other aggregator sites. I was delivered the policy well within the promised timeline."