Hyundai Car Insurance
Since its inception in 1967 as a construction company, founded by Chung Ju-Yong and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, the famous car manufacturer has grown by leaps and bounds. Known for its vast network coverage and on time services across the globe, Hyundai is known as the people’s car. With over 200,000 employees and about 60 subsidiaries under the Hyundai name, the company has grown into a globally trusted automobile manufacturer. As Hyundai is the second largest exporter, it plans to make India a major hub for small and big cars alike.
The key feature that sets apart Hyundai from its counterparts include the Hyundai car insurance policies offered by the brand and the exceptional after sales services. The company also provides a broad range of Hyundai motor insurance that covers most of the losses due to traffic accidents and thefts of the vehicle. The policies offered by Hyundai are hassle- free and easy to access online. With Hyundai insurance online facility, insurance payment and renewal becomes convenient.
Key features include:
- Quick settlement (for genuine cases)
- The policy covers almost all expenditures in the case of accidents, threats and the like
- Instant policy issued
- Issue Online Insurance plans only for Private vehicles without any document submission
- Transparent transactions
- Easy Hyundai car insurance renewal
- Online premium payment
- Services provided across India at any service centre
With years of experience and expertise, Hyundai offers excellent and timely services. In the case of emergency, a person can contact anytime at 1800-11-4645. With unmatched service and corporation, Hyundai has established a firm foothold on online insurance.
Top five most insured Hyundai models:
- Hyundai i10: For first timers or small families looking for a fuel efficient car, the i10 is a great purchase. A front grill dominates the front of the vehicle while the vehicle on the entirety boasts of the unmatched comforts and cutting edge technology. The driver and passenger dual airbags ensure additional protection to occupants in the event of frontal impact.
- Elite i20: With radiator grill and side lights that set it apart from the other counterparts. Tubeless tyres and the airbags add to the safety features of the same. With the insurance policies booming in the business field, especially in the middle-class business scenario, the Hyundai car insurance policy is worth a try. Rear air ventilation system with the addition of rear parcel tray adds to the comfort level of the back side occupants.
- Eon: All of the Hyundai variants are feature laden and attractive. Eon’s engine specification includes an engine of 814cc designed in particular for Indian roads and which musters up a torque measuring to 74.5Nm@4000rpm, a maximum power of 55.2bhp@5500rpm and a mileage of 21.1 Km/Lt.
- Grand i10: The generous dimensions of the Hyundai Grand i10 boasts of a secure and safe dynamic safety features and class- leading roominess. The smart technology features make it the best in the market, and contemporary design, sleek lines, and bold road stance make it the best. It is interesting to note that it also provides best in class boot space.
- Verna 2017: The Verna sedan borrows its design from the elder sibling Elantra, and it is a step higher in the commercial ladder as well. With its fluidic exterior design and top of the line spec sheet on the interiors, it is a must buy for those who are looking for an all-round sedan in the Rs. 10+ lakh budget range.
With numerous options and a wide range of facilities, Hyundai rules the automotive industry in India.