Go Digit Car Insurance
Go Digit General Insurance Company offers a wide range of car insurance policies in India. The company has had a good reputation since it entered the insurance business. The company has a strong team of professionals and has been awarded Asia's General Insurance Company of the Year 2019. The company’s customer-centric approach ensures timely claim settlement, excellent customer service, and competitive premium quotes.
The car insurance provider offers its clients motor insurance through its 5,800+ cashless network garages spread all over the country. The company also offers a smartphone-enabled claim settlement service, making it easier for policyholders to deal with the process.
Go Digit Car Insurance at a Glance
Let us take a look at the features of Go Digit Car Insurance:
|Cashless Network Garages
|Smartphone-enabled claim settlement service
|10 Add-ons available
|Starting From INR 2098
|Claim Settlement Ratio (less than three months) (2020-21)*
*Data has been sourced from the annual report of IRDAI 2020-21
Key Features & Benefits of Go Digit Car Insurance
Go Digit car insurance has a lot to offer for the people who are looking for a car insurance plan. The company offers comprehensive car insurance coverage with additional add-ons to enhance the coverage. Let us look at the key features of their car insurance plans:
- Ultra-Fast Claims: Go Digit provides the quickest claim settlement process for private cars. And even if you encounter a roadside emergency, the company has a 24x7 call centre super fast service as well.
- 24*7 Support: Customer service in the insurance sector is often overlooked, but it is the most important part of the insurance process. Go Digit car insurance provides 24*7 customer support to resolve any doubts or concerns for any car insurance-related queries.
- Customize Vehicle IDV: You can modify the IDV of your vehicle as per your choice with Go Digit Car Insurance. It is convenient for you to customise it since the company offers good support.
- Save Timely: Thanks to technology, everything with Digit—from purchasing auto insurance to file a claim—can be done online in minutes. This indicates that you save not only money but also your valuable time!
Coverage Under Go Digit Car Insurance
Let us look at all the things covered under digit motor insurance.
- Theft/ Burglary: Anything related to theft or burglary of the insured vehicle will be covered under digit car insurance.
- Accident: Vehicle insurance covers typical auto damage caused by crashes and accidents.
- Natural Disasters: Any damages caused by natural disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, etc., are covered.
- In-transit Damages: Any harm to the insured car while transported by road, rail, river, or air.
- Third-party losses: covers harm done to another person's automobile or other property by the policyholder's vehicle under digit motor insurance.
Exclusions Under Go Digit Car Insurance
There are always a few things that every vehicle insurance provider will exclude from the motor insurance plan. Let us take a look at the exclusions under digit car insurance.
- Fake Driving License: Driving is an offence and won't be covered under car insurance if you are driving on the road without a valid driving license.
- Drunk Driving: Driving under the influence of alcohol or substance abuse is not covered in your digit car insurance.
- War: any loss or harm suffered by the insured due to hostilities, including civil war or a nuclear assault.
- Invalid Geographic Location: damage to the covered vehicle that occurs outside the specified area in the motor policy is not covered.
Go Digit Car Insurance Add-ons
The following are the add-ons that Go Digit provides:
- Zero Debt Cover: The depreciating value of the spare parts is not deducted under a bumper-to-bumper insurance policy or zero-depreciation cover, and you are given 100% coverage for repair and replacement in the event of an accident, theft, or other incident in which your vehicle is damaged.
- Tyre Protection Cover: The auto insurance policy's tyre protection benefit aims to close this gap by paying for damages to your car's tyres and tubes that occur without an accident. The degree of tyre wear is one of the significant considerations in determining the claim's value under this add-on.
- Breakdown Assistance Cover: With the Breakdown Assistance Add-On, you may benefit from getting assistance anytime you need it, such as when your car breaks down.
- Gear Box & Engine Protection Cover: Engine damage is not covered by comprehensive motor insurance coverage unless it happens concurrently with the collision. Engine damage that results from this addition will be covered.
- Return to Invoice: If the automobile is stolen or entirely damaged, Return to Invoice will let the policyholder get the vehicle's ex-showroom price or last invoice value. A return to the invoice fills the difference between the IDV and the car's invoice value. Due to depreciation over time, IDV is less than the invoice value.
- Pay as you Drive Cover: According to the chosen plan, the policyholder who has pay as you go insurance is qualified to receive a reduction on the base policy's damage insurance price.
Claim Process Under Go Digit Car Insurance
The following describes the Go Digit Car Insurance claim resolution process:
- Make a call to the car insurance provider's customer service.
- The registered cellphone number of the policyholder will get a link for self-inspection.
- Send the damaged vehicle’s images and send them to the company.
- Decide whether to use a cash advance or a cashless network of garages for your repairs.
Renewal Process Under Go Digit Car Insurance
Let us look at the Renewal Process of Go Digit Car Insurance.
- Step 1: Select the vehicle model, variation, registration date, and city for the vehicle. Click Get a car insurance quote and choose the best motor insurance plan.
- Step 2: Decide between comprehensive car insurance and a third-party liability plan.
- Step 3: Submit information regarding past insurance policies, including expiration dates, recent claims information, and no claim bonus information.
If you cannot renew your car insurance online, you can renew it offline. Here, you need to carry the relevant documents required, which are mentioned below, and you will be able to complete the renewal process.
Documents Required for Car Insurance Renewal
You will need a few supporting documents when renewing your vehicle insurance policy to finish the process. Here is the list of documents:
- Old car Insurance Policy
- Govt. ID Proofs
- Valid Driving License
- Updated Photograph
- Credit/ Debit Card Details
Go Digit Car Insurance Contact Details
Here you can find the contact details that you can use to get in touch with Digit motor insurance.
Office Address: Atlantis, 95, 4th B Cross Road, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
Contact Number: 1800-258-5956