The national health insurance premium calculator is an online tool that assists you in calculating the exact premium amount of your national health insurance policy. National Health Insurance has its premium calculator that helps you compare and calculate the exact premium amount of different health insurance plans offered. Sometimes, the manual calculation can be very tough and inaccurate, especially in the case of family floater plans and group health insurance plans because it covers a large number of people. Hence, online premium calculators can be very beneficial as it provides quick and accurate premium amount calculation.
Continue reading to explore more about the National Health Insurance Premium Calculator.
Importance of National Health Insurance Premium Calculator
The following things can be done through the National Health Insurance premium calculator:
- You can check and compare different health insurance premiums before buying them.
- It makes your decision-making process simple and hassle-free.
- You can check the best suitable plan as per your requirement and budget.
- The national health insurance premium calculator shows the available additional riders to you to enhance the plan coverage as per your needs.
Features of National Health Insurance Premium calculator
Below mentioned are the key features of the National Health Insurance premium calculator that will give you insight into its usefulness:
- Plan Comparison: You can compare multiple plans simultaneously with the help of the National Health Insurance Premium Calculator.
- Instant Quotes: You can get an instant estimation of the policy premium in just a few clicks.
- Discounts Availability: You can check the available discounts on the policy and use them to reduce the premium amount and make the best deal for yourself.
- Online Accessibility: You can use the National Health Insurance premium Calculator online according to your convenience, like sitting at home or outside the country.
- Free of Cost: You can use this online tool as much as you want as it is free of cost.
- Eliminate errors in calculations: National Health Insurance Premium calculator saves you from paying the wrong premium amount as it eliminates the possibility of making an error while calculating premium rates.
Information Required for Calculating the Premium Amount
You need to enter the following information to calculate the premium amount through the National Health Insurance premium calculator:
- Policy Type
- Desired Sum Insured amount
- Pre-Existing Medical condition or family history
Factors Affecting Health Insurance Premium
Below mentioned are the factors that can affect the premium amount of the National Health Insurance Policy:
- Age and Gender of the proposer
- Pre-existing health disease
- Location of the proposer
- Add-on covers
- Policy type
- Policy tenure
How To Reduce National Health Insurance Policy Premium?
Here are some of our suggestions that the customers can use to reduce the National Health Insurance Policy Premium.
Purchase Policy at a Young Age
The age of the proposer directly affects the premium of the policy. When you're young, buying a health insurance policy is the ideal option because it allows you to get health coverage at the most affordable premium amounts.
Buy Plans Online
Always buy your health insurance policy online, as you will get some attractive offers and discounts on your policy that will reduce your premium amount.
Long-term Health Insurance Policies
Buy long-term policies with 2-3 year policy tenure. It will help you to reduce your premium amount by a substantial percentage.
Opt Add-on Riders wisely
Choose your add-on riders carefully as every rider comes with some additional premium that will add to your basic premium amount.
Choose Family-floater Plan over Individual Health Plan
Family-floater plans are generally cheaper than an individual health plan. Moreover, it covers your entire family at an affordable premium amount.
How To Calculate National Health Insurance Premium?
National health insurance offers a simple process to calculate the policy premium amount. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to calculate your health insurance premium amount:
- Visit the official website of National Health Insurance.
- Click on “Health Insurance” on the product list.
- Enter your details like Name, DOB, and contact number.
- Enter your desired “Policy Type.”
- Enter the Nominee details
- Choose your preferred sum insured amount and policy duration.
- Click on the “Calculate Premium” button.
- The result will show you the estimated premium amount.
Disclaimer: The information published in this article is for reader′s reference only. Content of this information is to provide an overview of your health insurance needs and should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice. The Company makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, services, or any other items mentioned on this subject for any purpose whatsoever.
*Standard Plans Terms and Conditions apply.