Health insurance is a significant investment in life as someone rightly said, ‘Health is Wealth.’ Niva Bupa Insurance not only focuses on providing health insurance but also aims to improve the quality of the customer experience via different services.
In 2008, Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited was established in India. It began as a partnership between the international healthcare organization Bupa and Max India Limited. Max Bupa has been a partnership between Bupa and the private equity firm True North since the beginning of 2019.
Niva Bupa offers a wide range of health insurance plans that need to be renewed as the policy expires after a certain period. Here are some essential benefits that Niva Bupa health company offers to its customers:
- You get a 30-minute cashless claim processing facility.
- You get up to 7.5 percent discount if you buy Niva Bupa health insurance online.
- The company has a vast network of hospitals to choose from. The number goes upto 7600+ in India.
- Hospitalization cover against Coronavirus.
You continue to get these benefits when you renew your insurance plan with Niva Bupa health insurance company.
Let us glance at the best health insurance plans offered by Niva Bupa health insurance company.
- Niva Bupa Reassure Health Plan
- Niva Bupa Goactive Plan
- Niva Bupa Moneysaver Plan
- Niva Bupa Premia Plan
- Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan
- Niva Bupa Heartbeat Plan
- Niva Bupa Senior First Plan
- Niva Bupa Health Companion
- Niva Bupa Health Pulse
- Niva Bupa AccidentCare Plan
- Niva Bupa Criticare Health Plan
- Niva Bupa Coronakavach Health Plan
- Niva Bupa Saral Suraksha Bima Plan
These plans can be bought online by going to the company's official website and clicking on the health category. Buying health insurance online is much easier now.
There are two ways to renew your Niva Bupa health insurance plans. Let us first take a look at how you renew Niva Bupa health insurance online.
- Visit the official website of Niva Bupa, formerly known as Max Bupa Health insurance.
- Go to the ‘Renew’ category.
- A new window will open that will redirect you to the renewal process.
- Under this section, you must enter your policy number and date of birth.
- Verify the OTP, which will be shared with your registered mobile number.
- Now you can view the policy details and choose the plan accordingly.
If you are unable to renew your Niva Bupa Health Insurance online, you can renew your health plan by going to the Niva Bupa Health Insurance branch that is the closest to you.
Note: To renew your health insurance policy, contact our POSP advisor.
It is important to keep the health plan active. However, here are a few points to keep track of the policy to avoid Niva Bupa health insurance policy lapse.
- Keep track of all your policies in one place.
- You can set up your premium payment option for automatic debit.
- You may utilise the option of receiving email or SMS reminders.
The insurance company will be required to pay the renewal fee for a grace period of fifteen days if the insured cannot renew the policy on time. If the insured renews the policy within the allotted time, the policy will remain in effect, and the insured will continue to be eligible for benefits. Your policy must be in effect for you to receive health insurance coverage benefits.
Question: How to check the expiry of the Niva Bupa health insurance plan online?
Answer: You can find the policy's expiration or payment due date in your policy documents or by logging into your "My Account" on our website.
Question: How can I check the premium amount of my health plan?
Answer: Simply enter your 14-digit policy number and the date of birth of the oldest member in the "Renew Now" box on the website.
Question: What are the various modes of payment when renewing the Niva Bupa Policy?
Answer: You can use your debit or credit card. Also, NEFT is one of the options for making payments online. It is fast and convenient.
Question: Can I have an EMI option as well when renewing the health plan?
Answer: The EMI option is only available on credit cards of selected banks.
Question: Do I need to give my medical reports again while renewing the niva bupa health plan online?
Answer: If you change your health plan, then the company may ask you to provide medical details.