Care Health Insurance has tie-ups with more than 9400 network hospitals across India. These hospitals are empanelled with Care Health Insurance, which means that policyholders can avail of quality cashless medical treatment at these hospitals. The list of network hospitals may vary from the location of the policyholder. It is recommended to check the updated list of the Care Health Insurance network hospitals at RenewBuy.com.
Benefits of Care Health Insurance Network Hospitals
- Cashless Treatment
- Wide Network of Hospitals
- Hassle-Free Claims
- 24/7 Assistance
- Direct Claim Settlement
Search Nearest Network Hospital
|Hospital||Hospital Name||Phone||Address||City||State||Pin code|
Care Health Insurance Cashless Claim Process
There are two types of cashless hospitalization offered by Care Health Insurance, i.e., Planned and Unplanned hospitalization:
The planned cashless claim process of Care Health Insurance ensures that policyholders can undergo planned medical procedures without worrying about the financial burden of hospital bills. The policyholder can also avail of quality medical treatment at network hospitals. The planned cashless claim process of Care Health Insurance is as follows:
- Pre-Authorization Request: Policyholders must submit a pre-authorization form at least 48 hours before the hospitalization. The policyholder must provide the policy details and identity proof to initiate the cashless claim process.
- Verification and Approval: Care Health Insurance verifies the pre-authorization form and documents and approves the cashless claim.
- Hospitalization at Network Hospital: The policyholder gets hospitalized in a network hospital for a medical procedure without paying the hospital bills. Care Health Insurance pays the hospital bills directly.
- Discharge from Hospital: The policyholder gets discharged from the hospital after the medical treatment, and the hospital will send the medical bills to Care Health Insurance for settlement.
- Claim Settlement: Care Health Insurance settles the medical bills directly with the hospital after verifying the bills and the treatment details.
The unplanned cashless claim process of Care Health Insurance is designed to provide policyholders with hassle-free medical treatment at network hospitals during emergency situations. The unplanned cashless claim process of Care Health Insurance is as follows:
- Hospitalization at Network Hospital: If Policyholder gets hospitalized due to an unexpected illness or injury at a network hospital and wants to avail of cashless medical treatment. In that case, the policyholder needs to inform Care Health Insurance about the hospitalization within 48 hrs of hospitalization.
- Pre-Authorization: The policyholder needs to provide the policy details and their identity proof at the hospital reception to initiate the cashless claim process. Care Health Insurance then verifies the claim and provides pre-authorization to the hospital for the medical treatment.
- Medical Treatment: The policyholder receives medical treatment at the network hospital without having to pay the hospital bills upfront. Care Health Insurance directly settles the hospital bills.
- Discharge from Hospital: After the medical treatment, the policyholder gets discharged from the hospital. The hospital sends the medical bills to Care Health Insurance for settlement.
- Claim Settlement: Care Health Insurance settles the medical bills directly with the hospital after verifying the bills and the treatment details