It is in the national interest that you drive your car safely and responsibly. The loss caused by rash driving or inattentiveness can be severe for both parties. That is why the government of India has made it mandatory for all drivers to get motor insurance. However, it is even more important to renew motor insurance policies. Don't wait until the last minute to renew your auto insurance, as planning allows you to save and get cheap auto insurance quotes, if available.
Motor insurance policy renewal, including bike insurance, ensures continuous protection and safety. It refers to a process that ensures you continue to pay the premium on your policy to retain all the benefits. One can buy or renew auto insurance online now that most insurance providers have gone digital. This is one of the best methods used by auto insurance providers to make the process of renewing insurance convenient and simple.
When is The Best Time To Renew your Motor Insurance?
Most of us have a habit of delaying the renewal process of motor insurance, and that is one of the main reasons insurance companies have gone digital. Now you can go to the company's official website and renew your policy. Also, we, D2C Insurance Broking Private Limited (“RenewBuy”), focus primarily on it to make sure your renewal process is simplified. The ideal window for renewing your vehicle insurance is 15 to 29 days before your policy renewal date. The reason is that you do not want to end up being in a legal issue because of non-renewal, as it is mandatory to have motor insurance to drive on the road.
Benefits of Renewing Your Motor Insurance?
Your vehicle needs to be renewed, whether a bike or a car. Even though vehicle insurance can be renewed offline, it is recommended that you go online to get a better experience and save a lot of time. Below are some key benefits of renewing your vehicle insurance online:
- Save Time: Online motor insurance renewal saves a lot of time because the process's effectiveness is much higher. Also, you get various car insurance companies on one platform, making it convenient for you to choose the best motor insurance policy.
- Utmost Security: Online renewal is a secure process, and Additionally, the process transparency makes it possible for you to make a wise choice. The online process also offers secure payment gateways for premium payments, ensuring that your sensitive personal information is never disclosed.
- Customisation: auto car insurance policies have a lot of customisation options. So, when you go online, you not only get to compare car insurance, but you can also customise the policies per your needs.
Renew Motor Insurance Through Renewbuy
Here is the renewal process through D2C Insurance Broking Private Limited (“RenewBuy”):
- Click on the motor insurance renewal section
- Fill in the details like age, DOB, etc.
- Select the best motor insurance for you by comparing motor insurance policies
- Add riders if needed
- Calculate the premium using the motor insurance premium calculator
- Make the payment
Once you follow the steps, you can renew your vehicle insurance policy.
Documents Required for Motor Insurance Renewal
You will need a few supporting documents when renewing your auto insurance policy to finish the process. Here is the list of documents:
- Old Auto Insurance Policy
- Govt. ID Proofs
- Valid Driving License
- Updated Photograph
- Credit/ Debit Card Details
Your motor insurance renewal is just a click away. You just need to enter a few details to renew your policy. You only need to be attentive and make sure that all details are in order. The process of renewing a vehicle insurance policy ends with receipt of the acknowledgement. Additionally, online policy renewal is now much simpler for policyholders.