Renewal of health insurance is as important as buying a health plan as health insurance becomes one of the essential things in our life. It is your responsibility to renew your Care health insurance plan on time or before its expiry date because you need to renew it on time to avail of its coverage benefits.
Care health insurance renewal is quick and simple and takes just a few minutes. You can renew your Care health insurance policy online as well as offline.
Benefits of Renewing Care Health Insurance Online
Renewing the care health insurance policy online offers you various benefits. Below mentioned are some of the benefits of care health insurance renewal:
- You will receive a no-claim bonus if you don't file a claim under your care health insurance policy. For every claim-free year, Care Health Insurance will increase the sum insured amount by 50%, up to a maximum of 100%. Additionally, you will receive a 10% increase in the sum insured, up to a maximum of 50%.
- Every care health insurance plan has a waiting period of 24 - 48 months for specific diseases, including Cataracts, Thyroid, ENT, etc. Your eligibility for coverage against all critical illnesses/diseases will be ensured if you renew your care health insurance policy on time.
- If you renew your Care health insurance on time, you can customize it as per your needs and requirements as per your current conditions. You have the option to add or remove any family member as well as choose any of the available add-on riders.
- By renewing your care health insurance policy timely, you ensure that you and your family are always protected from unforeseen medical expenses and emergencies.
- Policyholders can renew their care health insurance policy within just a few clicks and continue to avail of benefits like no claim bonus, etc.
List of Care Health Insurance Plans Available in India
Below mentioned is the list of care health insurance plans available in India:
- Care Supreme Health Plan
- Care Advantage Health Plan
- Care Classic Health Plan
- Care Plus (Youth Health Plan)
- Care Plus (Complete Health Plan)
- Care Freedom Plan
- Care Senior Plan
- Care Heart Plan
- Care for 45+ Health Insurance Plan
- Care Senior Health Advantage Plan
- Care Health Plan
- Care Enhance Health Plan
- Care Joy Health Plan
What Happens If You Do Not Renew Your Care Health Insurance Plan?
Below mentioned are the problems that you might face if you do not renew your care health insurance plans:
- You will lose the benefits such as no claim bonus, low premium amount, etc.
- You will lose continuous coverage.
- Every time the policy is renewed, the waiting period will be shortened. Only after a waiting period is completed can the pre-existing condition be covered. Therefore, the waiting time clause will apply again if you do not renew your care health insurance plan.
Care Health Insurance Grace Period
The grace period for health insurance is a set amount of time during which a policyholder can pay premiums even after the due date has passed. Care Health Insurance offers a 30 days grace period along with simple payment options, which makes it easy for you to pay the premium amount.
Care Health Insurance Renewal Online
Policyholders must renew their Care Health Insurance policy before the policy's expiration date. The Care health insurance policy can be renewed in several ways. You can either visit the Care health insurance branch nearest to you or use the company's official website to renew your Care health plan. Below mentioned are the steps to renew your care health insurance plan through the official website of care health insurance:
- Visit the official website and click on 'Renew' from the top bar menu.
- Fill in all the required information, such as policy number, registered mobile number, and date of birth.
- Then click on the 'Let's Renew' button.
- The next page will show you the renewal payment amount that you need to pay.
- Once the payment is made, your care health insurance policy documents will be sent to your registered Email ID.
Important Things To Remember While Renewing Care Health Insurance Plan
Renewing your care health insurance plan is a simple task to do. Below mentioned are the things that you should remember while renewing your care health insurance plan:
- Renew your care health plan before its expiry date.
- Keep track of care health policy expiry date.
- Claims raised between the health policy expiry and renewal date will not be entertained.
- Always re-evaluate your needs and requirements before renewing your care health insurance plan.