DCSPL"Affiliate" means any Person directly, or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, that Controls, is Controlled by or is under common Control of DCSPL.
"Control," as Used in the immediately preceding sentence, shall mean with respect to any person, the possession, directly or indirectly, of the power, through the exercise of voting rights, contractual rights or otherwise, to direct or controls the decision-making of the management or policies of the controlled person.
"Person" includes any natural person, corporation, partnership, Limited Liability Company, trust, unincorporated association or any other entity.
- The type of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that we collect from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such Personal Information by the Company;
- How and to whom the Company will disclose such information;
- How the Company will protect the Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is collected from the Users; and
- How Users may access and/or modify their Personal Information.
Personal Information/Sensitive Personal Data:
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to the User, which, either directly or indirectly, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means personal information of a User relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by the Company for processing or storage. However, any data/information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information or Personal Information.
Types of Personal Information collected by the Company:
While using our Services, we may collect the following categories of Personal Information from the Users:
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone Number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- Geographical location through the IP address of the Users;
- Financial account information like bank account details, GST certificate, PAN Card, etc. and transactional information in relation to transactions where the Company is involved;
- Any of the aforesaid information pertaining to the customer/buyer of the User; and
- All other personally identifiable information/details as the User may share from time to time (including personally identifiable information/details of the customer/buyer of the User).
hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”.
In order to avail the Services, the Users may also be required to upload/share certain documents (for instance, Aadhaar, PAN Card, GST certificate, etc.), on the Platform and/or e-mail the same to the Company. Accordingly, the term “User Information” shall also include any such documents uploaded or otherwise provided by the Users. We may also keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes necessary for the administration of Services.
Automatic Data Collection:
We may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the Platform as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User's computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User's Internet Service Provider (ISP). The Platform may use temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by Us for the technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and for User administration. In addition,
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children; and
Purposes for which the Company may use the Information:
- Registration of the User on the Platform;
- Processing the User’s orders/requests and provision of various Services;
- Sending timely/periodical updates to the User and its customers;
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/Services provided;
- Technical administration and customization of Platform;
- Ensuring that the Platform content is presented to the Users in an effective manner;
- Delivery of personalized information and targeted as well as non-targeted advertisements by the Company to the User;
- Improvement of Services, features and functionality of the Platform;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting user surveys);
- For purposes of research, analysis, business intelligence, reporting and improvement/development/advancement of the Company’s business, Platform and/or the Services;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Verification of identity of Users and to perform checks to prevent frauds;
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and our various policies/terms; and
- Any other purpose that may be necessary to provide the Services that You have opted for.
Disclosure and Transfer of User’s Personal Information:
We may need to disclose/transfer User’s Personal Information to certain third-party service providers in order to provide Users with the Services they have opted for.
We may need to disclose / transfer User’s Personal Information to Governmental and judicial institutions/authorities, to the extent required:
- Under the laws, rules, and regulations and/or under orders of any relevant judicial or quasi-judicial authority;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- To fight fraud and credit risk;
- When the Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others.
Links to Third-Party:
The links to third-party advertisements, third party websites or any third-party electronic communication services (referred to as “Third Party Links”) may be provided on the platform which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with the Company, unless expressly specified on the Platform.
Security Practices and Procedures:
The Company takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Personal Information may be transferred adopt at least such reasonable level of security practices and procedures as required under applicable law to ensure security of Personal Information.
You hereby acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any information sent via the internet that has been intercepted beyond Our control after having adopted reasonable security practices and procedures, and You hereby release Us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
User's rights in relation to their personal information collected by the Company:
In case the User does not provide his/her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, the Company reserves the right to discontinue, in part or full, the Services/associated features and benefits for which the said information was sought.
For how long do the Company keep Personal Information:
Company will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and for any longer period thereafter in order to comply with applicable law. In case a User has withdrawn or cancelled their registration from the Platform, we are obliged under law to retain their Personal Information for a period of one hundred and eighty days after such cancellation. We may retain non-personally identifiable data indefinitely or to the extent allowed by applicable law.
Protecting Your information is our paramount goal. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against any unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of username, password, transaction information or any other information/data stored with Us. Some of the security measures taken by Us are as following:
- The information collected by Us is stored on servers that are secured behind a firewall. Further, the access to the servers is password-protected and strictly controlled.
- All information transmitted to and from Our server is fully encrypted.
- The data that is passed in APIs is passed over secure TLS based http connection.
- We do not store any payment or cards related information on Our servers. Your data stored in Our systems is not visible to anyone.
- We are ISO27001:2013 certified.
- The system architecture isolates your activity to ensure that any Company associates cannot view your information without your permission.
- Consent of prospects/customers: Consent of the customer is taken on the proposal form/ through acceptance of the terms and conditions of our App or Website.
- Consent of Partners: Consent of the Partner is obtained at the time of joining the company or accepting the terms and conditions of our App or Website during enrolling stage.
- Consent of Vendors/Suppliers: Consent of the vendor/supplier is obtained through signed written contracts along with supporting legal documents like affidavits.
- Consent of the Employees: Consent of an employee is obtained through the forms filled up by an employee at the time of joining through the joining documents and/ or through self-attested testimonials and other KYC documentation.
- Customers can choose to approach our offices for a more private and protected meeting further leading to safe completion of the transaction or choose to avoid making transactions through the Website/App.
- Vendors have the right to choose to terminate the contract or modify the terms of the contract as mutually agreed upon by the Company and the vendor.
- Partners can drop the decision to become a Partner or after becoming a Partner, request for termination can be made and NOC can be taken from Us with respect to the same.
- Employee has the option to not join the Company or if the employee has joined the Company, he/she can modify the information submitted to Us.”
DATA GRIEVANCE OFFICER:
In case of any grievance against the Company in regards to the practice of collecting or storing information or any question about applicable law on Information Technology and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: - Mr. Sanchit Baveja
Designation: - AVP- IT
Address: - Plot No. 94, First Floor, Sector-32, Gurugram -122001, Haryana
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Not-withstanding anything mentioned before, we reserve the right to contact You via any mechanisms, not limited to email, SMS, or phone calls, to solicit feedback of Your experience and to provide any additional services that You would be eligible for, either as a customer or as a visitor. We shall not be held liable for any damages occurring to You as part of feedback solicitation and additional service provision.