Navi Health Insurance is a fully-owned subsidiary of Navi technologies, a digital finance lending company owned by Sachin Bansal. Navi Health Insurance started its operation in 2017, and Navi Health Insurance established a digital strategy for marketing its insurance products through the Navi Health Insurance App. It has over 1.1 million customers and provides a range of health insurance policies along with property, motor, commercial, and gadget insurance.
Navi Health Insurance offers health coverage with a sum insured of INR 1Cr. You can buy this Navi health insurance plan online through a completely paperless process. There are more than 20 coverage benefits available under Navi Health Insurance Plan, such as cashless pre- and post-hospitalization, in-patient hospitalization, home hospitalization, coverage for COVID-19, daycare treatment, vector-borne disease coverage, no room rent capping, no co-payment, optional critical illness coverage, optional maternity coverage, etc.
Navi General Insurance Company Specifications
Below mentioned are the key specifications of Navi general health insurance company:
|Incurred Claim Ratio (2021-22)||28.56%|
|Claim Settlement Ratio (less than 3 hrs) (2021-22)||99.99%|
|Solvency Ratio (2021-22)||2.00|
|Market Share (2021-22)||106.57 crore|
*Data has been sourced from the annual report of IRDAI 2021-22
Key Features of Navi Health Insurance
Navi General Insurance is one of the top health insurance companies in the insurance sector. Consider the following salient features to have a better understanding of the company's performance:
Navi Health Insurance has tie-ups with over 10,000 hospitals across the country. In case of a medical emergency, the policyholder can avail of cashless medical treatment at these network hospitals.
Navi Health Insurance has a solvency ratio of 2, as per the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Annual Report 2021-2022. Solvency ratios help determine a company's ability to meet its financial commitments to potential customers. IRDAI mandates that every health insurance company needs to maintain a minimum solvency ratio of 1.5.
Claim Settlement Ratio
The claim settlement ratio is one of the most important metrics through which anyone can analyze the claim-settling capability of any health insurance company. As per the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Annual Report 2021-2022, Navi Health Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 99.99%.
The Navi Health Insurance Company assures that the policyholder can directly visit their nearest branch office for any queries regarding their policy or claim. It has a presence in more than 400 locations across India.
Health Insurance Policies Offered Under Navi Health Insurance
Navi Health Insurance offers a comprehensive health insurance plan to help the policyholder get quality medical treatment during a medical emergency. Below mentioned are the health insurance plans offered by Navi Health Insurance:
Individual and Family Health Insurance
Navi Health Insurance Plan
- Organ Donor
- Maternity Cover
- Air Ambulance
Entry Age: 91 days to 70 Years
Sum Insured: 2 Lakhs to 1 Cr
Navi Health Insurance Exclusion
Below are the diseases and conditions that are not covered under Navi Health Insurance plans:
- Obesity and weight control
- Change of gender treatment
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery
- Hazardous or Adventure Sports
- Treatment for, Alcoholism, drug or substance abuse
- Dietary supplements and substances purchase without subscription
- Refractive Error
- Sterility and Infertility
Additional Benefits of Navi Health Insurance
Navi health insurance offers the below mentioned additional benefits along with the coverage benefits. Policyholders can get additional discounts at the time of renewal through these additional benefits:
Health Status Reward
The following conditions must be met for policyholders to receive a 5% discount on the premium for the insured person's complimentary preventive health checkup results from the prior policy year:
- Total Cholesterol should be Less than 200mg/dL
- Triglycerides should be Less than 150mg/dL
- Glycated Haemoglobin (HbA1c) should be Less than 5.7%
- Haemoglobin should be More than 13g/dL for Men and 12g/dL for Women
Fitness Status Reward
The following benefits you will get if you meet the below-mentioned criteria:
- The policyholders will get a 5% discount on the premium if they complete 4000 average daily steps for at least 250 days
- The policyholders will get a 1% discount for every additional 1000 average footsteps
- To earn this discount, the policyholder must walk for at least 500 or 750 days throughout the policy term of two or three years, respectively.
Navi Health Insurance Buying Process
There are two ways to buy a Navi Health Insurance insurance plan. You can either make a purchase straight from the Navi app or through RenewBuy.com.
Buy from "RenewBuy.com"
- Visit the official website of "RenewBuy".
- Click on the "Health Insurance Plan" tab.
- Select the desired plan.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click on the "Buy Now" button.
- Make payment.
Buy from the Navi app
- Go to “Google Play Store” or “Apple App Store”
- Search for “Navi Health Insurance App”
- Download the app from there
- Register yourself by entering requested information
- Choose your desired “Navi Health Plan”.
- Choose a payment method and Make a Payment
Moreover, you can also connect with our POSP advisor to buy Navi Health Insurance Plan.
Why Buy Navi Health Insurance from RenewBuy?
RenewBuy brings you the best deals on Navi Health Insurance plans across the market. The key reasons for you to consider us are as follows:
- IRDAI Certified
- Get Insured by a leading Insurer
- Discounted Premiums
- Compare Various Health Plans in Just a few Clicks
- Simple & Easy Buying Process
- 24x7 Claim Assistance
Navi Health Insurance Renewal Process
Navi health insurance renewal is quick and simple as the process is completely online. To renew your Navi Health Plan, simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Navi Health Insurance official website
- Go to the menu section
- Select the renewal option
- Enter your policy details
- Choose the payment method
- Make payment
- Once the payment is made, you will get your policy documents at your registered email address.
Navi Health Insurance Claim Process
Navi Health Insurance claims of approving your cashless claim within 20mins. Navi Health Insurance offers two types of claims, i.e., cashless claims and reimbursement claims. Below mentioned are both the claim processes offered by Navi Health Insurance in detail:
Cashless Claim Process
There are two types of cashless claim processes, i.e., the Planned cashless claim process and the emergency claim process. Below we have mentioned both the cashless claim processes in detail:
- Navi Health Insurance Company by calling on its toll-free number or by emailing on its official email address.
- Inform the Navi Health Insurance company at least 3 to 4 days before admission in case of a planned hospitalization.
- You must notify Navi Health Company within 24 hours of hospitalization or before discharge from the hospital in case of emergency hospitalization.
- Show your Navi Health card and photo ID proof of the policyholder.
- Submit a duly filled cashless request form to the hospital.
- Navi Health insurance company will verify all the documents and allow the hospital to provide cashless medical treatment
- Post discharge, Navi Health Insurance will settle the total bill amount with the hospital.
Reimbursement Claim Process
Below mentioned is the reimbursement claim process of Navi health insurance:
- Pay the hospital bill on your own.
- Collect all prescriptions, medical reports and bills accumulated during your treatment.
- Get the discharge certificate or discharge summary from the hospital
- Get all the documents attested and signed by the hospital.
- Submit all other relevant documents and the duly signed claim form to Navi Health Insurance.
- File your claims between 7 to 15 days after discharge from the hospital.
- Navi Health Insurance will verify all the documents and approve the claim amount.
Navi Health Insurance Contact Details
Navi Health Insurance has a customer care team that serves its customers 24*7. You can contact Navi Health Insurance customer care through the contact details below:
Contact Details: Salarpuria Business Centre, 4th Floor, 93, 5th A Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560095
Toll-Free Number: 1800 123 0004
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org