Honda Car Insurance
Honda is the eighth largest car manufacturer in the world. The Japanese company was founded by Soichiro Honda and Takeo Fujisawa in the year 1946. Honda also boasts of being the first automakers to launch a complete dedicated luxury brand, the Acura in 1986. Honda reached the Indian markets in 1995 almost a decade after its inception in Tokyo in partnership with the Shriram group.
Honda also offers an insurance division to provide customers with security for their car and life in case of an unfortunate accident.
Apart from the legal obligation to drive a car on the Indian roads, insurance is imperative and a smart step to take while owning a car, as the vehicle is under a constant threat once the car steps out of the car showroom. A basic car insurance policy covers only for third party liability and personal accidents. However, a comprehensive insurance plan like that of the Honda car insurance holds the car in financial security against losses or damages that might happen due to various reasons like natural catastrophe and man-made disasters as well.
Key features of the Honda car insurance:
- Repair and replacement using genuine parts by skilled technicians
- Cashless service in a network of workshops
- Govt. employees get an additional discount on their OD car insurance premium
- 24-hour road side assistance
- Online Honda car insurance renewal
- Insured Declared Value (IDV) decides the insurance value.
The ultimate in protection, Honda car insurance offers an all-encompassing range of competitive products to meet the needs and choice of customers to give complete peace of mind. With a wide variety of policies to opt from, you can choose the one that you can afford.
The top five most insured Honda cars:
- Honda Brio: Featuring spacious interiors and impressive specifications, 1.2L i-VTEC engine delivers high output power with amazing fuel economy. The roomie interiors and a spacious boot space make it ideal for long road trips with family and friends.
- Honda Amaze: With its bold bumper and front grille, the Honda Amaze commands respect. Intelligent, interactive, interesting and awe inspiring is the definition of Honda Amaze. Advanced Bluetooth audio, Pre-Tensioner seat belts with load limiter and USB charge stations add an icing on the cake while the immobiliser with anti-theft system adds another layer of security to its occupants.
- Honda Jazz: The sporty crossfade monoform design, bold super slick front grille, Impact Mitigating Headrests, etc. are some features that set Honda Jazz apart from its contemporaries. Man maximum machine minimum is the motto of the design of Honda Jazz, giving more than enough boot space and a spacious interior.
- Honda W-RV: The city charmer roadster is a head turner. With impressive sporty body, multi-function steering, the roll back sunroof and the enormous 363L cargo space with multiple cup and bottle holders makes the Honda W-RV just wow. The infotainment option is in its latest avatar. Nothing less than a smartphone, the DIGIPAD is a technological wonder supporting both the internal storage and HDMI. Its recent sales align with the high number of Honda car insurance renewal the car receives.
- Honda City: The sedan charm adds panache and exhilaration to driving. With all new attitude, Honda city offers a grand cabin space, ample leg room while its Auto Headlamps with Auto-Off Timer provides additional safety.