Zuno General Insurance (formerly known as Edelweiss General Insurance) is an insurance company that started in 2017. It offers a variety of health insurance plans for individuals, families, and corporate companies. Zuno General Insurance sells various types of insurance products, such as health insurance, motor insurance, travel insurance etc. Zuno Health Insurance is committed to providing affordable and comprehensive health insurance plans to take care of all the healthcare needs of you and your family. Moreover, Zuno Health Insurance has received many awards and recognitions in recent years. Below mentioned are some of the awards received by Zuno health insurance:
- Zuno General Insurance won the “FinTech India Innovation” Award in 2021
- Zuno General Insurance won the “Customer Fest Awards” in 2021
- Zuno Health Insurance ranks in the “Top 25 Financial Innovations of India” in 2020
- Zuno Health Insurance won the “Best Customer Experience Team of the Year” award in 2020
- Zuno Health Insurance won the “Best BFSI Technology Award - Cloud.”
Zuno Health Insurance Company Specification
Below mentioned are the key specifications of Zuno health insurance company:
|Incurred Claim Ratio (2021-22)||112.32%|
|Claim Settlement Ratio (less than 3 hrs) (2021-22)||97.26%|
|Solvency Ratio (2021-22)||1.76|
|Market Share (2021-22)||348.88 crore|
*Data has been sourced from the annual report of IRDAI 2021-22
Key Features of Zuno Health Insurance
You can evaluate the performance of Zuno Health Insurance by looking at the below-mentioned key features. it's important to carefully evaluate some factors to determine whether the company is the right fit for your needs or not. Additionally, it's always a good idea to read reviews and ratings from other customers to get a sense of their experiences with the company. We have mentioned some factors to show how reliable Zuno Health Insurance is.
Zuno Health Insurance may strongly focus on preventive care to keep individuals healthy and reduce healthcare costs over time. This can include wellness programs, preventive screenings, and other initiatives to promote healthy lifestyles.
Zuno Health Insurance may offer telemedicine services that allow patients to consult with doctors remotely without visiting a physical office. This can be a convenient option for those with difficulty accessing healthcare in person or needing a quick consultation.
Zuno Health Insurance may have a wide network of hospitals where policyholders can take cashless medical treatment during medical emergencies. Zuno Health Insurance has tie-ups with more than 5000 hospitals across the country.
The solvency ratio helps us to check the long-term liabilities of the company. It is mandatory for every health insurance company to maintain a minimum solvency ratio of 1.5. As per the annual report of IRDAI, Zuno Health Insurance has a solvency ratio of 1.76 in the year 2021-22.
Claim Settlement Ratio
The claim settlement ratio is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a health insurance company. The claim settlement ratio shows us the claim settlement capability of a health insurance company. According to the annual report of IRDAI, Zuno Health Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 97.26 in the year 2021-22.
Health Insurance Policy Offered Under Zuno Health Insurance
Zuno health insurance offers various health insurance plans to its customers. Zuno health plans are designed to cater for the healthcare needs of every individual and their family. We "RenewBuy" have made a list of Zuno Health Plans along with their coverage benefits and eligibility criteria and categorized them into various categories as given below:
Individual and Family Health Insurance
Zuno Health Insurance Silver Plan
- Domiciliary Treatment
- Daycare Treatment
- Ambulance Cover
Entry Age: 3 months to 65 years
Sum Insured: Up to 5 Lakhs
Zuno Health Insurance Gold Plan
- Maternity Cover
- Recovery Benefit
- Restore Benefit
Entry Age: 3 months to 65 years
Sum Insured: Up to 20 Lakhs
Zuno Health Insurance Platinum Policy
- Annual Health Checkup
- AYUSH Treatment
- Maternity Cover
Entry Age: 3 months to No limit
Sum Insured: Up to 1 Cr
Zuno Health Insurance Add-on Riders
Here are some common types of add-on riders that you may find with Zuno health insurance policies:
In this add-on rider, the policyholder will be covered for 2 years if his/her first policy year is healthy and claim-free. This means that if you buy a new Zuno health policy with this add-on rider, and if your first policy year turns out to be healthy and claim-free, you will be covered for the second year absolutely free of cost.
In this add-on rider, your new born baby will be covered from day one and you can also choose the coverage limit up to the Maternity Sum Assured or Basic Sum Assured.
Why Buy Zuno Health Insurance?
There are many reasons to buy a health plan from Zuno health insurance. Below mentioned are some of the reasons to choose Zuno health insurance as your health insurance company:
- Wide range of Network Hospitals
- More than 96% claim settlement ratio
- Hassle-free claim and buying process
- Comprehensive health plans
- Free Telemedicine facility
Zuno Health Insurance Exclusions
Below are the standard conditions not covered under Zuno Health Insurance plans, but they may vary from plan to plan.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Suicide or attempted suicide
- Plastic Surgery
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Weight reduction treatment
- Injuries happened due to participation in adventurous sports
- Medical expenses incurred due to war or similar conditions
Zuno Health Insurance Buying Process
The policyholders can buy a Zuno health insurance plan from the official website of Zuno health insurance and "RenewBuy.com". Below are both the buying processes for Zuno health insurance plans:
Buy from "RenewBuy.com"
- Visit the official website of "RenewBuy".
- Click on the "Health Insurance Plan" tab.
- Select the desired plan.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click on the "Buy Now" button.
- Make payment.
- We will send the policy documents to your registered email ID
Buy from the official website of Zuno Health Insurance
- Visit the official website of Zuno Health Insurance
- Click on the “Health Insurance” section from the header menu
- Click on the “Get Quote” button
- Enter the required information
- Make an online payment to buy a Zuno Health Insurance Plan
Why Buy Zuno Health Plans From RenewBuy?
RenewBuy brings you the best deals on Zuno Health Insurance plans across the market. The key reasons for you to consider us are as follows:
- IRDAI Certified
- Get Insured by a leading Insurer
- Discounted Premiums
- Compare Various Health Plans in Just a few Clicks
- Simple & Easy Buying Process
- 24x7 Claim Assistance
Zuno Health Insurance Renewal Process
To renew your Zuno health plan, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Enter your “Policy Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- The next page will show you the details of your existing policy.
- Go through the existing policy details.
- Make a payment of your renewal premium amount.
Zuno Health Insurance Claim Settlement Process
Zuno Health Insurance offers two types of claim processes, i.e. cashless claims and reimbursement claims. We have mentioned both the claim processes of Zuno health insurance in detail:
Cashless Claim Process
- Inform the company by calling on 1800 12000 in case of planned or unplanned hospitalization.
- Submit all the required documents such as claim form, discharge summary, etc.
- At last, in case of cashless hospitalization, the company will settle the bill amount directly with the hospital.
Reimbursement Claim Process
- In case of a reimbursement claim, inform the company by calling 1800 12000 or 022 423 12000.
- Submit all the documents such as discharge summary, bill receipts, etc.
- Once the verification is done, the company will transfer the claim amount to your bank account number.
Required Documents for Zuno Health Insurance Claims
Below-mentioned are the documents that you need to submit for a Zuno Health Insurance claim under Zuno health insurance plans:
- Duly signed & filled claim form
- Medical reports of the policyholder
- Pre-authorization request form
- Xerox of Patient Photo ID Card (Hospital Verified)
- Discharge summary from the hospital
- Operation Theater (OT) Reports
- Chemist bills receipts
- Original Hospital bills
Zuno General Insurance Contact Details
You can find the necessary contact details of Zuno Health Insurance such as phone numbers, email addresses, and addresses for their customer service department or any other relevant department:
Address: 2nd Floor, Tower 3, B Wing, Kohinoor City Mall, Kohinoor City, Kirol Road, Kurla (W), Mumbai 400070
Email Address: email@example.com
Toll-Free Numbers: 1800 12000 / 02242312000