Now that you have the car of your dream, it is time to get the best insurance for your four-wheeler. When it comes to insurance, it is much more than mere compliance, as this will determine whether or not the future of your car remains secured. There is a lot that can go wrong at any point of the time with your four wheeler. The right insurance will help you through most of the financial mess. So, it is important that you know which car insurance to choose and what you get in return for each policy.
When it comes to car insurance, Reliance General Car Insurance has come up as one of the well-known names. Reliance is among the leading car insurance providers in the industry and has an extensive network of workshops and garages across the country to take care of any issue of your car at any point of time.
Basic Reliance Car Insurance Plan
The Reliance Car Insurance plan offers a third party cover up to Rs. 10 lakhs and the personal accident insurance provides 100% of the capital sum insured of 5 lakhs. You also enjoy the benefits of No Claim Bonus (NCB) in the case of claim free years. The additional packages make the deal even more exciting.
Benefits of having Reliance Car Insurance plan
The following are some of the most significant benefits –
- 24/7 assistance is just a phone call away
- Reliance holds the record for having the quickest turnaround time for settling a claim
- Cashless claim settlement facility is provided via the garage network spread across the country
- The insurance plan comes in two categories – comprehensive category and third party category
- Comprehensive category of the insurance is the cover provided by the insurance against any kind of injury or death caused by accident to the owner of the car and a co-passenger and any damage caused to the car
- The third party insurance covers damage, injury or death caused to the third party due to an accident
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) is provided as a discount on subsequent premiums at the rate of 20% for the first year, 25% for the second year, and increasing likewise for every year in which there has been no claim.
- Reliance Car Insurance online is available for private car owners only
Other features and benefits of Reliance General Car Insurance Plan:
There are some more advantages as well when you opt for Reliance Insurance. Let’s check them out:
- Insurance is available for both domestic and commercial vehicles
- Spot assistance is available 24/7 in the case of breakdown and accident
- Towing facility is available
- Add on covers include accident shield, conveyance benefits and consumable expenses
- Duplicate key replacement cover is included
- Hotel and conveyance facility is provided in case of breakdown or accident
What is covered under the insurance?
- Insurance covers almost all natural disasters and calamities like fire, earthquake, self-ignition, flood, and much more
- Man-made losses such as theft, burglary, riot, terrorism, etc. are covered
- Accidental Coverage includes the owner-driver as well as registered driver
- Third party legal liability covers loss of property and/or injury or death of any person due to an accident caused by the car
- Electrical, electronic, and non-electrical fittings are also insured
What is not covered?
- Normal wear and tear of the car is not covered
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown is not paid for
- The policy does not cover nuclear risk or damage due to war
- Insurance is not valid if the driver is driving without a license or is under the influence of drug or alcohol or other intoxicating substance
- Original loss is paid for while the consequential loss is not covered