While all claims are processed and executed at the insurer’s end, it is our endeavour to assist and prepare you for the claim process to make the experience hassle-free for you. Below, we have explained the claim process for your benefit in as much detail as possible. However, the details shared here may not be exhaustive and may vary from insurer to insurer.
In case of an accident
According to the studies, a vehicle collides every minute on the Indian roads. So, if you become an unfortunate victim of the same, here is a list of steps you should follow :
In case of Vehicle theft
In case of Third Party Insurance Claims
- Third party insurance can be claimed in case your vehicle has been damaged by fault of another person’s vehicle.
- File your case under the Motor Accidents Case Tribunal.
- Keep necessary documents like the FIR and damage repair expenses ready.
- The guilty driver will be summoned and his documents of policy etc. will be checked to settle your claim.
In case you are at fault-
- Ask the insurance company to take care of the proceedings on its own.
- You can let them hire a lawyer for the same. But your insurer will be on your side only if there is no breach of the policy.
In case you have any other query, please feel free to call us at 1800-419-7151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Claim Support Number
|SBI GENERAL INSURANCE||1800221111|
|BAJAJ ALLIANZ||18001025858 / 18002095858|
|RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE||18003009|
|L&T GENERAL INSURANCE||18002095846|