Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance offers multiple motor insurance plans with different features and benefits. The company has been in the market for a while now and is one of the most preferred motor insurance companies due to the trust the brand has built over the years with excellent car insurance services. They primarily provide three distinct automobile insurance plans: standalone own-damage, standalone third-party liability, and comprehensive car insurance. A vehicle insurance policy's financial and legal security functions as a safety net for automobile owners, covering any third-party liabilities or/and damages sustained by the insured car during any accident or incident.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance at a Glance
Let us look at the features of Bajaj Allianz Vehicle Insurance:
|Premium||Save Upto 70% on Premiums|
|Claim Settlement Ratio||98%|
|Cashless Garages||4500+ Cashless Garages|
|Add-ons||You get multiple Bajaj Allianz car insurance add-ons.|
The data has been sourced from the company's website.
Key Features & Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policies come with various features & benefits that help policyholders to have a safe and secure journey on the road. Let us look at some of the main features:
- Claim Settlement Ratio: According to Bajaj Allianz car insurance, the chances of your car insurance claim settlement is 98%. It is a good number, meaning your claim settlement process will be smooth and hassle-free.
- Add-on Benefits: The motor insurance company offers various add-on benefits that can be added to the vehicle insurance policy to enhance the benefits.
- Online Services: Most Bajaj Allianz motor insurance services are digital, which means less paperwork and faster resolutions. In this era of modernity, technology plays a key role and Bajaj Allianz is not lagging.
- Faster Claim Process: With Bajaj Allianz car insurance, you can get your claim processed faster. The process is simple and hassle-free.
- No-Claim Bonus: The company offers upto 50% of the no-claim bonus to the policyholder. The no-claim bonus feature enables transferability to other insurers and lets a car owner submit a claim at any time.
Coverage Under Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Let us look at everything covered under Bajaj Allianz motor insurance.
- Theft: Bajaj Car Insurance will pay you the insured stated value, commonly known as the total market value if your car is stolen or sustains unforeseen severe damage that cannot be restored without difficulty.
- Natural Disasters: You will be protected against losses brought on by natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc., by purchasing damage protection or comprehensive insurance from Bajaj motor insurance offers your four-wheeler.
- Accidental Damage: bajaj Allianz auto insurance will cover any harm done to your car as a consequence of a collision.
- Add-ons: Your Bajaj comprehensive car insurance coverage may include one of the add-ons from the list intended to shield your automobile from a specific risk.
Exclusions Under Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
According to every car insurance company, there are often a few things the vehicle insurance policy does not cover. Let's examine the vehicle insurance exclusions for Bajaj car plans.
- Fake Driving License: if a driver is found to have a fake driving license while driving on the road, Bajaj car insurance will not cover if there are any damages. It is an unlawful practice, and Bajaj motor insurance will not pay.
- Nuclear Activity/ War: If there is a situation wherein the insured vehicle suffers damage due to a nuclear attack or war, Bajaj car insurance will not cover the losses.
- Drug Abuse/ Drunk Driving: It will not be covered if a driver is found drunk or under drug abuse. It is an unlawful act and Bajaj car insurance does not condone it.
- Depreciation: Ageing of the components is a consequential loss, and the Bajaj motor insurance policy does not cover the vehicle's depreciation as regular wear and tear.
Add-ons for Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
The add-ons that Bajaj motor Insurance offers are as follows:
- Roadside Assistance Cover: Receiving assistance in the event of a car breakdown will be easier because roadside auto assistance is covered. Losing your automobile won't be a problem, thanks to Bajaj Four-Wheeler Insurance's broad network.
- Consumables Cover: Consumables are rarely covered by comprehensive motor insurance policies, even though they are often required. The Bajaj add-on cover provides coverage for consumables, such as motor oil, lubricants, nuts & bolts, washers, and other goods.
- Daily Allowance: Bajaj car insurance offers a daily allowance for using other modes of transportation while the mechanic works on your car. You may use this money to cover the cost of a taxi or a rental car.
- Engine Protect: Engine Protect cover is an optional auto insurance policy that may be added to standalone and comprehensive own-damage insurance policies. With the aid of this coverage, you may recover costs associated with engine damage to your vehicle.
- Return to Invoice: A protection called RTI, or Return to Invoice, is a feature of comprehensive vehicle insurance packages. The add-on enables you to obtain payment equivalent to the vehicle's invoice value or the price you initially purchased. The claim is valid when an automobile is stolen or beyond repair.
Online Claim Process Under Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
The following describes the Bajaj vehicle Insurance claim resolution process:
- Register your car insurance claim with Bajaj Motor insurance company.
- Provide the relevant details of your policy number, policy documents, engine and chassis number, etc., to Bajaj vehicle insurance.
- The next step is to send the vehicle for repair.
- Bajaj motor Insurance will appoint a surveyor to evaluate the vehicle's condition and your claim will be settled.
Renewal Process Under Bajaj Allianze Car Insurance
Car insurance renewal is important to ensure that you continue to keep the coverage. You should renew your car insurance before the expiry of your current policy; otherwise, it will be unlawful practice to drive your car on the road.
- You need to visit the company's official website and log in.
- Enter your bajaj vehicle insurance details like your policy number, car registration number, etc.
- You will get a premium chart and other car insurance policies to choose from.
- Select the best car insurance policy as per your requirement.
You can renew your Bajaj Car Insurance offline if you cannot do so online. You must bring the relevant documentation to the recognised centre to finish the renewal process.
Documents Required for Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal
You will need a few supporting documents when renewing your Bajaj four-wheeler insurance policy to finish the process. Here is the list of documents:
- Old car Insurance Policy
- Govt. ID Proofs
- Valid Driving License
- Updated Photograph
- Credit/ Debit Card Details
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Contact Details
Here you can find the contact details that you can use to get in touch with Bajaj vehicle insurance.
Registered Office: Bajaj Allianz House, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune-411006
Phone Number: 1800-209-0144 | 1800-209-5858 (Toll-Free)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org