The law in India makes it mandatory to have insurance cover for any motorised vehicle bought. This makes it compulsory for bike owners to have an insurance policy as well. Bajaj Allianz bike insurance is among the best ones available for any bike owner.
The Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance is available in two different plans – one is for the basic coverage and another for long term coverage.
Even if you are selecting the basic plan to abide by the law, you receive enough cover to compensate in case of any major accident. The long term plan is among the best ones available.
What has covered under ‘liability only’ Bajaj Bike insurance policy for third parties?
Even when you are getting a minimum third-party liability only insurance, you need to make sure that it is going to help you if you ever face such an incident. Here’s what the basic bike insurance will cover:
- Personal accident cover for driver/owner of the bike in case of death or permanent total disability caused due to an accident
- Legal liability cover arising out of an accident resulting from the bike or usage of the bike for death or injury caused to the third party and /or damage to any property of the third party
What cover is available under the long-term Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance?
- Personal accident cover of up to 1 lakh in case of death or permanent disability as a result of an accident caused while riding the bike
- Legal liability cover for death or injury and /or damage to property of
a third party due to an accident caused by the bike
- Loss of or damage caused to bike due to natural cause such as rain, storm, earthquake, flood, landslide, fire, explosion, and others
- Loss or damage of bike due to unforeseen issues such as theft, burglary, riot, strike, malicious act, terrorist activities, and any damage caused to the bike due to accident
- Additional cover available for towing, key replacement, bike part replacement, tyre or battery replacement, and more, under the 24/7 spot assistance service. These benefits can be checked online when you are checking and buying Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance online and can add the necessary protection on top of the plan you will be availing.
Exclusion to Bajaj Allianz bike insurance policy
There are certain events when the Bajaj Bike Insurance is not applicable. Check them out to have better knowledge:
- Accident or injury caused while the bike driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Accident or injury caused by someone driving the bike who do not have valid driving license
- Normal wear and tear of the bike and/or tyres and tubes of bike due to ageing
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Damage/loss caused to bike due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk.
- Damage caused due to an unusual usage of the bike
- Loss of any accessory of the bike due to theft or burglary, unless the bike is stolen as well
When you check out Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance online, you will be able to see all the details of the policy as well as the premium to be paid and the total policy sum before making the final purchase. The Bajaj Allianz bike insurance online renewal comes with its own added range of benefits.