Fiat Car Insurance
The well-known Fiat Automobiles is the largest car manufacturers in Italy and is a subsidiary of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. In terms of the sales of Fiat cars, the company is ranked as the ninth largest car manufacturers in India.
Though a car comes with safety features, it is always better to be on the safer side by getting the car insured and secured. Fiat operates an insurance arm that deals in providing insurance policies on Fiat cars. By opting for car insurance from the brand itself, it becomes hassle free and convenient when you want to renew your fiat car insurance.
Having a Fiat car insurance is essential because it provides financial protection and covers for injuries caused to the passengers, pedestrians and the third party involved in the in the case of an accident. So it is reassuring to know that you are financially secured in case of a mishap. You need not worry about arranging for finance to pay for hospital bills and car damage repairs when you know that Fiat car insurance safeguards you.
Key features of the Fiat car insurance:
- Free road side assistance at all times
- Repair using genuine parts by skilled technicians in a wide network of garages across the globe
- Near Cashless facility at 2300+ garages network hospitals
- Honest, hassle free, transparent and timely claim settlement
- Feature to save up to 55% on Reliance motor insurance
- Facility to renew Fiat Car Insurance online without much effort
Fiat has a very rich heritage in India, which is quite evident from the number of fiat cars one can spot on the Indian roads. Fiat is working on to take hold of the Indian market, but the company is still a step behind due to the limited line up it has for the customers.
The top five most insured Fiat cars:
- Fiat Punto Evo: Available for purchase in both petrol and diesel variants, the hatchback car offers three models - Fiat Punto Active, Fiat Punto Dynamic and Fiat Punto Emotion. With a strong spec sheet, powerful engine and excellent safety features, this is the perfect car for your loved ones.
- Fiat Linea Classic: With the perfect classic combination of subtlety and dynamism, the sedan car has a ground clearance of 185mm, letting you cruise over bumps with complete peace of mind. Another fact that makes users take an interest in this model is its 500L boot space.
- Fiat Avventura: The contemporary urban vehicle is designed for adventure and sports and has sturdy roof rails and a rear mounted spare wheel to augment an aggressive styling. The experience of driving the beast is just unmatched.
- Fiat Urban Cross: With a 12.7 cm (5) touch-screen navigation system and the steering mounted controls driving becomes easy on Fiat Urban Cross. Bluetooth connectivity, ambient lighting, and ergonomic seats make the vehicle apt for luxury and comfort while driving.
- Fiat Linea: With its fair design, precision engineering, it is one of the most loved sedans in India. Available in 5 premium paint colours, the car boasts of a spacious cockpit and elegant exteriors while its Multijet engine offers impressive performance, better fuel efficiency and a smoother drive.