Ford Car Insurance
Style, performance and efficiency. Ford has it all. Founded by Henry Ford in 1903, the American company is the second largest automobile manufacturers in the United States and the fifth largest in the world. It has been serving a varied lot of customers for the past two decades in India.
Why go for Ford insurance?
Driving your car and reaching the destination is not as easy as it sounds especially on Indian roads. It is not just enough to follow the traffic rules; we have to be cautious of other drivers too. The way the other drivers behave on the road can affect your journey as well, and the same can be a reason for an unfortunate accident or an injury or damage to your car.
While you cannot stop such unfortunate incidents, you can embrace yourself by insuring your vehicle to avoid heavy expenses and discomfort. Having insurance is not an option, but it is mandatory. However, choosing from a plethora of options ain't easy. The Ford Car Insurance work towards providing a worry free and affordable vehicle ownership experience. It gives coverage not only for accidents and damage but also for loss due to natural calamities and man-made hazards.
Key features of the Ford Car insurance:
- The online ford car insurance renewal makes it attractive.
- Fast, fair, transparent and hassle free cash settlement.
- 24-hour help line assistance is just a call away, for all insurance related queries.
- Assured quality repairs using genuine parts and standard repair process at Ford service centres across the globe.
- Online policy issuance facility, making the procedure simple and easy.
- Near cashless accident repairs in the authorised Ford garages.
A comprehensive car insurance is a must have to enjoy driving. The Ford car insurance covers third party liability, personal accidents, damage to your car, roadside assistance, and cashless facility. Weighing the help and support provided by the Ford Car Insurance, it won't be wrong to say having an insurance is the best option to secure your car.
Top five cars of the Ford are:
- Ford Ecosport: The bold new Ford Ecosport, with its 73.8 kW power lets you take the road less travelled. Rough roads, potholes, burst water pipes, or gutters, the sporty SUV can take it all and fits easily into any terrain.
- Ford Endeavour: The SUV may be big, but the parallel parking assist lets you park even in crowded city streets without much effort. With purpose built capabilities, the Ford Endeavour gives you complete control and its 2.2l and 3.2l TDCi Turbo Diesel engines saving fuel is an icing on the cake.
- Ford Aspire: High energy performance with a vast range of safety features is what makes it stand apart from its counterparts. Perimeter Alarm, ABS with EBD, robust body structure made of high-strength steel protects you and your loved ones.
- Ford Figo: The number of cars in the hatchback segment has increased over the years; still Ford Figo seems to be the wisest choice keeping an eye on the price. With an emphasis on passenger safety and premium design, the hatchback is more feature packed than earlier versions. Its diesel version is considered one of the best in the country today. Hence, it’s no wonder that users apply for Ford car insurance renewal consistently.
- Ford Mustang: Celebrating 53 years of its existence, the new Ford Mustang incorporates a broad range of features like for instance Ford MyKey - a feature that allows young drivers to keep control of the car in their absence. It's thrilling for the first time users to hear the engine start while it's designed to take your breath away in an instant.