Mahindra & Mahindra Car Insurance
With its inception in 1946, Mahindra & Mahindra has given India and the world a broad range of utility vehicles ranging from commercial vehicles, SUVs to electric vehicles and pickups. Known for the sturdy body which can take on the rough terrains in India and abroad, vehicles from the house of Mahindra & Mahindra has garnered immense recognition from across the globe. From building rugged and robust vehicles, they are the only manufacturers who have conquered sea and air with their ultra-powerful automobiles. Touted as the No. 1 utility vehicle in India, their offerings are tough and promise a thrilling experience.
Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd. is the insurance arm of Mahindra & Mahindra and offers a number of individual and corporate insurance. They also provide reinsurance services which make Mahindra Car insurance renewal quick. A lot of customers opt for Mahindra car insurance as it's known for its swift and hassle-free services. PayBima is their online portal for insurance, making the process transparent and extremely fast. With over 12 years of operation, MIBL has more than 6 million customers.
Key features of Mahindra Car Insurance:
- Best rates and coverage
- Pan India presence and distribution
- Professionally handled with a quick turnaround time
- Hassle-free clearance
Top five most insured Hyundai models
Some of the top Mahindra & Mahindra cars insured by this brand include:
- Mahindra XUV 500- A sporty feel in a mid-sized vehicle is what makes it unique. The design outline resembles the stride of a cheetah poised to pounce on its prey. It is the first Indian car that has an ‘ecosense’ system, which reduces the CO2 emission and optimizes fuel consumption. This classic car appeals a high rate of Mahindra Car Insurance requests.
- Mahindra Xylo- By far, it is the best model for those looking to travel on bumpy roads. It comes with a spacious cabin that redefines the definition of comfort. The model provides the smoothest suspension, and all its 4 models run on diesel trim with varying capacities, i.e., 2489cc or 2179cc.
- Scorpio- The best car to simply cruise through the roads. It has an anti-roll system, which makes the journey as smooth as a breeze. With many refinements like new blue-grey interiors, dual tone dashboard, driver information system (that guides the driver for speed and fuel optimisation) the model ensures both comfort and convenience for its users. The model also comes with inbuilt telescopic shock absorbers which make bumpy roads smooth.
- Bolero- One of the best off-road and pocket-friendly vehicle, Bolero is India’s No.1 SUV. It has the new micro hybrid technology and a voice messaging system which makes the ride a lot easier. It is equipped with disc breaks in the front and drum brakes at the back.
- Quanto- Also known as the mini-Xylo, the Quanto is preferred by several families due to its cost effectiveness. It's available for purchase in four variants, all of which have a manual gear box and runs on a 1.5-litre diesel engine with an engine displacement capacity of 1493cc. They have tubeless tires, and it's interiors are made of fabric.