Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance
One of the most sought after car manufacturers in India, Maruti Suzuki is known for its reputation as a people’s car. Started in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana, Maruti Suzuki has rolled out one car after another and now produces over 1.5 million cars every year. Known to have started the automobile revolution in India, Maruti Suzuki is a name that everybody has grown to trust.
Maruti Suzuki apart from offering excellent after sales service through its wide spread network of workshops and repair centres also operates Maruti car insurance. Maruti Insurance Broking Private Limited, registered under IRDA, offers Motor Insurance products from various companies like National Insurance, Iffco Tokio, Bajaj Allianz and more. Offering quick Maruti insurance renewal and transparent processes, the car brand provides cashless car repair services at any of their workstations and workshops across the country.
Highlights of the Maruti insurance online
A few notable features of the Maruti Suzuki insurance are:
- Cashless repairs
- Hassle free and quality repairs at any service centre across India
- No hidden charges
- Dealer-assisted Towing Facility
- Transparent Claim Settlement
- Instant Policy Issuance
- Convenient Maruti Suzuki insurance renewal
- Dedicated Customer Care
Maruti Insurance Renewal
The Maruti Suzuki as a brand assures its user base of excellent services and offers quick Maruti insurance online renewal service as well. All the user has to do is fill in the self-explanatory form online, and the renewal process gets initiated. For any other information on Maruti car insurance renewal, customer support is available.
Top 5 most insured Maruti Suzuki models
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0: Often touted as a “Family’s First Car”, Wagon R 1.0 is high on mileage yet pocket-friendly. Incorporated with safety features like ABS, dual-airbags, Wagon R 1.0 protects not just you but every other occupant as well. Available in both Petrol and CNG options, its Intelligent Gas port Injection Technology ensures a smooth pickup and a pleasant drive. Maruti Suzuki fans would be glad to know that this car attracts highest numbers of Maruti Insurance Renewal requests.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift: Loved by a lot of people, Swift won everybody’s hearts with its athletic yet elegant design and comfortable riding experience Boasting advanced K12 petrol engine alongside award-winning DDiS engine offers power-packed performance with no compromise on fuel.
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire: Available in six colour variants, Dzire comes with a standard safety package across all its variants. Equipped with advanced features like the Suzuki HEARTECT platform and dual airbags make it a perfect choice for you and your loved ones ensuring safety. It's SMART PLAY infotainment system, and Navigation system ensures everything stays in the reach of your fingertips.
- Alto K10: With its bold, sporty look, Alto K10 has attracted a lot of buyers. Its dual-tone interiors are extremely comfortable for the users plus they also get to use piano finish stereo with features like CD, USB, AUX and Radio. With a 1 Litre K-Next engine that accelerates 0-60 km/h in just 5.3 sec, the car offers best-in-class mileage, which led to its listing as one of the top Maruti Insurance renewal cars.
- Celerio: Amazing mileage, superior design dubbed as CICO ('Curve in Curve Out' styling) and high on technology, Celerio has quickly become a family car available for purchase in five colour variants. With a 998 cc engine and a myriad of technological features like Drive-By-Wire technology, it gives you the ultimate driving experience.