Mercedes Benz Car Insurance
The Mercedes Benz Car Insurance offers complete protection to all the issues faced by a self-owned car. With an understanding of security and tie up with great partners, a Mercedes car insurance policy promises to give all the protection that your vehicle needs. Right from third party liabilities to the expenditure in case of an unfortunate incident, the Mercedes car insurance covers it all.
With the understanding that the needs and requirements of each customer is varied and unique, Mercedes Benz car insurance has a diverse range of customer centric policies to cater to the varied requirements. Mercedes Benz car insurance is also well known for unique packages, add-ons, and the highest quality assured protection. So, opt for a Mercedes Benz insurance, select your appropriate policy, and ride away with complete peace of mind in your Mercedes car.
Key features of the Mercedes Insurance:
- A diverse array of policy options to choose; each policy meets the personal specific needs of the customers.
- Alliance with premier companies like the Bajaj and the Reliance trusted and assured assistance always.
- All time call support to the Mercedes Benz Financial call centre.
- New unique top up covers that has both consumable and conveyance benefits.
- Assured repairs using only genuine parts.
- Association with authorised dealers and workshops, thus enabling cashless settlements.
- New Star Protect packages come with additional EMI covers
The German auto makers are well known for the manufacturing of luxury cars, coaches and buses. The company has more than 50 years of service in India, since its inception in 1926 by Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler. The different models of the auto brand include A Class, B Class, C Class, CLA, and GLA.
The top five cars of the Mercedes Benz:
- Mercedes Benz A Class: With cutting edge technological features and stylish exterior, the Mercedes Benz class A is known for dynamic sportiness, impressive safety features, and infotainment features.
- Mercedes Benz B Class: The highlight of the B class model is the 7G dual clutch transmission, providing faster bursts of speed to the driver. The eco-friendly technologies used in the cars sets them apart from its contemporaries.
- Mercedes Benz CLA Class: With radical changes to its driving system, the Mercedes Benz CLA is now the dominating class of Mercedes Benz. The multimedia system with Audio 20 and Smartphone Integration is an added feature of the same.
- Mercedes Benz GLA Class: Stylish and spacious is the best way to put the design of the Mercedes Benz GLA Class. The headlamp assistance and the added safety features like securing rear doors manually (to prevent children from opening them) are the main attractions of this car.
- Mercedes Benz S Class: The full led interior lighting provides the perfect interior ambience. The most interesting feature of the S Class is the intelligent assistance that works in the background to provide utmost comfort.