Skoda Car Insurance
Skoda Auto is a Czech Automobile manufacturer headquartered in Mlada Boleslav. Originated in 1895 by Laurin and Klement the company continued to evolve and grow throughout the world war era and it was finally in 2000, Skoda became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen group.
There are many reasons other than just the legal liability to have car insurance. It is important for your car to have a Skoda insurance not just to ensure the safety of you and your loved ones, but the car as well. Skoda insurance can offer the best cover for your car because it is carefully personalised and designed around the customers and their needs. It offers excellent value for money and prompt personal, timely service in case of a claim. Another benefit of driving a Skoda is the added extras that can be augmented to the policy for a better degree of protection.
Key features of the Skoda Car Insurance:
- 24/7 call centre experts available for any assistance.
- Electronic E-estimate available at every dealership to get approx cost estimate
- Online facility to pay EMIs and renewal of insurances
- All workshops allow cashless facility. No cash payment required for parts replaced or repaired
- All replaced and repaired parts are 100% genuine
- Claim process is transparent and provides the best compensation possible
With 120 years of heritage, the Skoda has earned the trust and confidence of millions of car enthusiasts across the globe. The Skoda began its journey as bicycle manufacturers with just two members and then moved on to bikes and then to motorcycle and the fire trucks and now the extremely stylish Skoda cars.
The top 5 most insured Skoda cars:
- Skoda Rapid: A masterpiece in the truest sense, Skoda rapid has the all-new 1.6 MPI petrol engine with automatic 6-speed gearbox. The crystalline design, seamlessly incorporated avant-garde elements, the signature grille and the stylish taillights add to the beauty of Skoda Rapid.
- Skoda Fabia: Winner of the ‘Car of the Year’ accolade, the successor of Skoda Felicia is one of the most successful superminis. The hot hatchback model of the same was designed later for drivers who prefer more excitement than the laid back version of the same. The company has now discontinued the model.
- Skoda Laura: Skoda Laura is one of the most fuel efficient premium sedans ever sold in India. Apart from the fuel efficiency, the car is known for its elegant style. Though it has a generous boot space and a fuel capacity of about 55 litres, the model is now replaced by the Skoda Octavia.
- Skoda Octavia: With its strong chiselled aesthetic look, Skoda Octavia is a scene to behold. A perfect blend of classic and modern, the new Skoda Octavia has a number of features like the hands-free parking, adaptive cruise control, comfort and safety assists enough to get on the list of top favourites.
- Skoda Superb: The signature angular contours and dynamic lines makes it attractive. With the modern demeanour and cutting edge technology, the Skoda Superb is high performance and awe inspiring.