Reliance Health Insurance has tie-ups with a wide network of over 8600 hospitals across India where policyholders can avail cashless healthcare treatment. With over 139 branches and 28,900+ intermediaries across India, Reliance Health Insurance helps all its customers when they need it. At RenewBuy.com, we have created this page for you to locate a network hospital near your location. Find your nearby Reliance Health Insurance Network Hospitals in just few clicks.
Benefits of Reliance Health Insurance Network Hospitals
- Reduces your Financial Burden
- 24x7 Assistance
- Cashless Treatment
- Quality Treatment
- More than 10500+ Network Hospitals
- Quick Claim Settlement
Search Nearest Network Hospital
|Hospital||Hospital Name||Phone||Address||City||State||Pin code|
Reliance Health Insurance Network Hospitals Cashless Claim Process
Reliance Health Insurance has a vast network of hospitals across India where policyholders can avail cashless treatment. The cashless claim process is quite simple and can be completed in the following steps:
- Choose a Network Hospital: Choose a network hospital where you want to receive treatment. You can find a list of network hospitals on the Reliance Health Insurance website, Reliance Health mobile app or from the RenewBuy’s “Reliance Health Insurance Network Hospitals.
- Show your Health Insurance Card: You need to show your Reliance health card to the hospital receptionist at the time of hospitalization. The hospital will verify your insurance details and provide you with a pre-authorization form.
- Fill in the Pre-Authorization Form: You need to fill and submit the pre-authorization form at the insurance desk at the hospital. The form will contain details of the treatment, estimated costs, and the duration of hospitalization.
- Approval: Reliance Health insurance company will review the request and, if approved, will send a confirmation letter to the hospital about the approved amount.
- Claim Settlement: Once the treatment is complete, the hospital will send the final bill to Reliance Health Insurance for settlement.
Reliance Health Insurance offers a planned cashless claim process to provide a hassle-free experience for its policyholders. Here are the steps involved in the process:
- Choose a Network Hospital: Choose of the Reliance Health Insurance network hospitals where you can avail of cashless treatment.
- Show your Health Card: Show your health card at the hospital's insurance desk. The health card will have all the necessary details required for the claim process.
- Authorization: Once the verification is done, the hospital will send a pre-authorization request to the insurance company.
- Claim Processing: The insurance company will review the pre-authorization request and approve it if it meets the terms and conditions of the policy. Once approved, the hospital will begin treatment, and the insurance provider will bill directly with the hospital.
- Discharge: The hospital will submit the final bill to the insurance provider once the treatment is complete. If everything is in order, the insurance provider will settle the bill, and the policyholder can leave the hospital without paying anything.
In case of an unplanned hospitalization, to avail of cashless medical treatment at a network hospital, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Inform the Reliance Health insurance company about the hospitalization within 24 hrs after hospitalization.
- Show your Reliance Health Insurance card at the hospital's insurance desk during hospitalization.
- The hospital will verify your details and submit a pre-authorization form to Reliance Health Insurance for cashless treatment.
- Reliance Health Insurance Company will verify your policy details and request form and inform the hospital about accepting or rejecting the cashless request.
- Once the cashless treatment is approved, you can avail of the cashless treatment as per the policy terms and conditions.
- After your discharge, the hospital will send the final bill to the Reliance Health insurance company for settlement.