HDFC ERGO is a joint venture of HDFC Limited of India and ERGO International AG of Munich. Awarded with being the best Insurance Company in Private Sector HDFC ERGO is a leading motor insurance company.
The HDFC Ergo motor insurance plan aims at giving the maximum coverage against damage, loss and third party liability. The coverage is instant, and it also gives you the chance to calculate the premium online so that you can choose the best plan for yourself.
The HDFC Ergo car insurance benefits:
- Can be bought online instantly
- In the case of injury/death of a third party or damage to a third party property, the plan covers the legal and financial liabilities involved therein.
- The plan provides a necessary personal accident insurance cover of over Rupees 2 Lacs and covers both accidental death and permanent disability.
- Covers loss or damage to the car in case of accidents, man-made and natural disaster.
- Under the HDFC Ergo motor insurance plan, the coverage of the vehicle depends on the IDV. In the case of a claim made for total loss/theft, one would get the maximum amount payable.
- The premium depends on factors like type of vehicle, sum insured, the age of the vehicle, place of registration and fuel type.
- It provides various types of add-on services for enhancing the coverage.
Add-on Services provided:
- Zero depreciation cover
- Downtime coverage- coverage against expenses incurred while travelling
HDFC Ergo two-wheeler insurance plan:
- The HDFC Ergo bike insurance is a very cost effective plan that gives you a comprehensive coverage and assured services
- Pricing best in the market
- Coverage against third party liability
- Rupees 1 lac personal cover
- Easy online purchase
- Factors like IDV, place of registration, type of vehicle and age of vehicle decide the premium
The policy does not include:
- Loss or damage to the vehicle outside India
- If damage is caused while driving without license
- Wear and tear that occurs gradually
- Damage caused while driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs