Getting car insurance today has become mandatory. Compensating a third party loss/damage or injury is also a legal requirement that the insurance covers.
Reliance motor insurance comprehensive package policy offers cover for personal injury or damage to the car at a little higher premium. Being one of the leading insurance companies in India, it has been providing customers with various insurance policies, reliance car insurance being one among them.
Benefits of buying Reliance motor insurance:
- 24x7 road assistance available.
- Fastest claim settlement.
- Cashless claim settlement across the country at more than 2300 network of garages.
- Two types of insurance- comprehensive insurance and third party insurance.
- Under third party liability, the policy covers injury/death or bodily damage caused to a third party.
- NCB facility is also available.
- Plans are easily available online.
Features of Reliance General Car insurance:
- Available for both private cars and business vehicles
- In the case of a breakdown or accident, towing facility is provided
- 24x7 on-spot assistance is available in the case of accidents
- For both old and new policyholders, a duplicate key cover is available
- Add-on services like the conveyance benefit, accident shield, consumable expenses are available on payment for an additional charge in the premium
- Covers natural and man-made calamities
- Accidental coverage for the owner as well as the registered driver
- Third party legal liability coverage
Benefits of Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance:
- Two types of insurance policy are available for bikes with Reliance Insurance - a third party liability only policy and the comprehensive policy.
- The third party liability policy has been made mandatory according to law, and it gives only basic coverage. This policy does not provide coverage for any injury/loss/damage incurred by the owner of the vehicle.
- A comprehensive policy covers both third party liability as well as personal loss/injury and damage.
- The insurance plan is issued for only 1 year, after which one has to renew it.
Advantages of Reliance bike insurance:
- Cashless claim settlement in over 159 garages
- NCB every no claim year
- 24x7 customer care service