ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium Calculator
The ICICI Lombard health insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you calculate the premium amount for your ICICI Lombard health insurance policy. ICICI Lombard has a Health Insurance Premium Calculator on their website for their customers. The health insurance premium depends on various factors such as your health condition, age, medical history, number of members covered in a policy, etc. The ICICI Lombard health insurance premium calculator considers these factors and calculates the premium amount for your policy.
Features and Benefits of ICICI Lombard Premium Calculator
The ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium Calculator offers various benefits to customers. Below mentioned are some of the common benefits of the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium Calculator:
- Easy to use: ICICI Lombard premium calculator is simple and easy to use. You just have to enter your simple information to calculate the premium amount of any ICICI Lombard health plan.
- Saves time: ICICI Lombard premium calculator calculates the premium amount of any ICICI health plan in a matter of minutes, so you don't need to depend on an agent or visit a branch to identify the estimated premium amount.
- Helps in decision making: With the help of the ICICI Lombard health insurance premium calculator, customers can compare the premium and benefits of different health policies and make an informed decision.
- Accuracy: ICICI Lombard Health calculator provides an accurate premium amount by considering all the factors affecting the premium amount like age, sum assured, policy term etc. and provides an accurate premium to the customers.
- Free Tool: ICICI Lombard Health Insurance premium calculator is a free online tool that anyone can use as many times as they want.
Importance of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium Calculator
Policyholders can do several things with the help of the ICICI Lombard premium calculator. Below mentioned are the activities that you can do through the ICICI Lombard premium calculator:
- Add new policy member
- Remove existing policy member
- Add or remove add-on riders
- Compare different health plans
- Check the estimated premium amount
- Increase or decrease policy tenure
How to Reduce ICICI Health Insurance Premium?
Below mentioned are some of the suggestions to reduce ICICI Lombard Health Insurance premium amount:
- Buy your health plan at a young age, as your age is directly proportional to the premium amount, affecting your health insurance premium. The older you are, the higher your premium. Hence, to buy a health plan at the lowest cost, buy your health plan at an early age.
- Always go for a multi-year health policy, as you can save upto 10% on your premium by choosing a multi-year ICICI health insurance plan.
- Always choose your add-on cover wisely, as each add-on rider you add to your health plan increases the premium amount. Hence, always choose add-ons as per your requirement and try to avoid add-on riders which you do not require.
- Try to opt for higher deductibles, as the deductible is the portion that policyholders must pay from the entire claim amount. The higher the deductible, the lower your premium will be.
Factors Affecting ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium
Below are the factors affecting ICICi Lombard health insurance premium:
- Age of the policyholder
- Lifestyle of the policyholder
- Pre-existing condition of the policyholder
- Type of Health Policy
- Add-on riders
- Policy term
- Location of the policyholder
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium Chart
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance premium calculator helps you in choosing the best health insurance plan for you and your family. You can compare different health ICICI Health Insurance plans based on their coverage benefits, add-on riders, and premium amount. Hence, below we have mentioned some of the sample premiums of different ICICI Health insurance plans:
ICICI Lombard Health Advantedge Apex Plus
|Sum Insured||1 Adult||2 Adult||1A+1C|
ICICI Lombard Health Booster
|Sample Annual Premium - 1A with 3L deductible||4641||5117||5226||5291|
|Sample Annual Premium - 2A with 3L deductible||7658||8371||8536||8633|
|Sample Annual Premium - 2A+1C with 3L deductible||9269||10235||10458||10621|
How does the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium Calculator work?
The ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium Calculator is a simple and user-friendly tool that can be accessed on the ICICI Lombard official website. To use this calculator, customers need to follow these steps:
- Visit the “ICICI Lombard Health Insurance” website and go to the Health Insurance section.
- Click on the “Premium Calculator” option.
- Fill in the required details such as age, sum insured, type of policy, and any additional benefits that may be required.
- Click on the “Calculate” button.
- The next page will show you the premium amount for the selected policy.
Now, customers can also modify the coverage benefits per their needs and requirements.
The ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium Calculator is a useful tool that can help customers get an estimate of the premium they would have to pay for a health insurance policy. By using this calculator, customers can save time, make informed decisions, and get accurate estimates of the premium amount.