Niva Bupa health insurance premium calculator helps you to search for different health policy quotes. Understanding the importance of a premium calculator is important since it saves a lot of time and effort. It is an online tool that uses specific criteria, like age, profession, pre-existing diseases, etc., to calculate the premium. It is a popular online health insurance feature that makes things easy.
Niva Bupa health insurance company is one of India's best health insurance providers. The company has a reputation for providing good services and thus, has been able to attract many people. Today, we will discuss the premium calculator of Niva Bupa health insurance in detail.
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Premium Calculator Features
Let us look at some of the features of the premium calculator of Niva Bupa health insurance.
- Fast: Niva Bupa, earlier known as max Bupa health insurance, is known for its quick services. You can get your health insurance premium quote as soon as you enter the essential details in the Niva Bupa premium calculator.
- Free of Cost: Niva Bupa allows you to use the health insurance premium calculator for free. You just need to visit the website and get the health insurance premium calculator to get the best health insurance policy for you and your family.
- Online Purchase: You may calculate the estimate and the insurance plan according to your needs using the online Niva Bupa health insurance premium calculator.
- Cost Efficient: The Niva Bupa Health Insurance premium calculator can help you save money by letting you choose the coverage you want and allocate the funds according to your needs.
Need of Online Niva Bupa Health Insurance Premium Calculator
Niva Bupa Health Insurance premium calculator is a wonderful online tool that can instantly help you know about health policies. Refer to the following section for further information regarding the need for the Niva Bupa health premium calculator:
- You can change your plan and get alternative coverages from the premium calculator.
- It can also let you break down the premium into manageable monthly payments, saving you money and enabling you to invest wisely in your family's health without compromising other priorities.
- Niva Bupa health insurance premium calculator is great online, too, that can help you minimise your cost and save time.
How does Health Insurance Premium Calculator Works?
It is important to understand how the Max Bupa health insurance premium calculator works so that you utilise it maximum. There are a few things that you need to fill in the calculator. Let us take a look at them:
- Pre-existing diseases
- Additional riders
- Whether you consume alcohol or smoke cigarettes
Tax Exemption Under Niva Bupa Health Premium
Let us take a look at different scenarios where you can get tax benefits under Niva Bupa Health Insurance, formerly known as Max Bupa Health Insurance:
- You can deduct up to INR 25,000 per year from your taxes as premiums for health insurance coverage that covers you, your spouse, and any dependent children. This is assuming that no one in your family is older than 60.
- You can deduct up to INR 25,000 in annual premiums paid for health insurance on your taxes, provided no one covered by your family's health insurance is older than 60. You are responsible for paying the premiums on separate insurance for your parents, at least one of whom is over 60. You can take a separate deduction of up to INR 50,000 each year for this coverage.
- If any family member in your floater health plan is older than 60, you may be able to deduct up to INR 50,000 a year in health insurance premiums from your taxes. Since one or both of your parents may be older than 60, you are eligible for a separate deduction of up to INR 50,000 in the second policy, which must cover either your parents or your spouse.